Reviews for All Human Ills
Terra Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/5
I loved this version of my favorite episode.
Grac3 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
This series is amazing! Such a great idea! I love this rewrite, I can't wait to read the rest of them. Your characterisation of Nine is absolutely perfect.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I think this is perfect!
TK chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Oh, this is brilliant! Love the idea of a S2 with Nine, and your take on that is fabulous so far. You captured his voice perfectly, and made just the right changes to the plot.

Really, this was a most enjoyable read!
Thanx for sharing!
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
You're right, Nine lives stories are very rare. I think that's cause Tennant is so popular. Still, it's interesting to see what difference he would have made. I saw one where what he said to Harriet after the Christmas thing was so different she didn't kill them. That was nice. No, sorry don't remember the name.

Anyway. Nice story.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
You do a great job keeping them in character.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love this idea sooo much!
Jerikagoddess chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Brilliant! I've seen a few people attempt New Earth with the 9th Doctor, but you actually manage to capture him quite well. Well done! Loved it!
aaalways chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Fantastic! I completley love the idea of 'series two with nine' and I cannot wait to read more.
icarustooclose chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Fantastic :D
BadWolf106 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I have just got to tell you that this is GREAT. The character is spot on. And their relationship is believable yet still shippy. I was a little dissapointed when Cassandra didn't get to take over the Doctor's body but I think I understand why you didn't do that. All and All It was amazing and I can't wait for more.
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very interesting! I've seen multiple "Series 3 with Rose," "Series 4 with Rose," etc, but never "Series 2 with Nine." It makes for great reading! Can't wait for the next chapter, and I'll definitely be tuning in for the rest of the "episodes". :D

All the best,

-LM
Jellyhead91 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I love that ending!

You have the character of Nine spot on :D

I did get a little confused at one point but i think that was just me thinking of the actual episode!

I really love this :D