Reviews for Don't Go Out On Friday Night
OwlKeeper186 chapter 10 . 8/13
Oh my. I just found your story searching around at night, and I have to say I'm impressed. The characters are well-written, the motives are believable, and the Riddler in particular is just phenomenal. A wonderful read!
Inferna Blossom chapter 10 . 6/1
Oh, thank God!
Inferna Blossom chapter 9 . 6/1
NOOOOOOOOOOO! He can't be dead! He just can't!
Inferna Blossom chapter 8 . 6/1
I don't like that the Chessmaster suceeded in killing Julie. Riddler's hurt by it; I can tell. I feel both anger and sadness, like I want to cry my eyes out or tear something apart, emotions very similar to what the Riddler must be feeling, I imagine. Also, I wonder what the Chessmaster's motive is.
Inferna Blossom chapter 7 . 6/1
Glad Riddler came to defend her. And it's interesting that the Chessmaster has lackeys under him too. And, of course, Yin will have to be watched very carefully, since she's a target.
Inferna Blossom chapter 6 . 6/1
So I guess he wasn't too late after all. And good on him for keeping his control. I also liked the conversation between Riddler and Yin.
Inferna Blossom chapter 5 . 6/1
I like that Edward tried to warn Gorham in order to try to avoid him being killed, even though he hated him. It's a very good thing to do. And dammit that it seems he was too late.
Inferna Blossom chapter 4 . 6/1
Very interesting
Inferna Blossom chapter 3 . 6/1
I like how he was able to figure it out so well. And I have hope for him turning good. And it is, of course, very bad that the Friday Night Killer knows he's out and is expanding.
Inferna Blossom chapter 2 . 5/31
Very interesting. While I am wary of Alice Portman, I think there's a possibility she might be good. She also interestingly reminds me of Harley Quinn in a few ways. The red and black clothing, the green eyes, the red lips; I'm tempted to ask if she has blonde hair kept in two ponytails.
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 5/31
This is very good. And I perfectly understand being willingly vague in order to avoid being manipulated.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
This was crazy awesome, I loved eveybit. However the thought of Yin and the Riddler would have been very entertainig. (Just my opinion). 0
fantasiedreamar chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Oh my gods! This is to good!
Raelaar chapter 10 . 9/9/2012

There isn't a word I can think of that can describe how amazing this story is.
Love it! :-)
This is the best story I've read on this website yet!
ChaosTurtle chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Ohhhh this story is amazing

I'd thought that that arkham-psychiatrist-lady would appear again, but whatever. Loved it the way it was

also I'm happy because there are so few stories with this riddler in it (or I'm simply too stupid to find them) don't happen to do a sequel to this, do you? ;D