Reviews for Don't Go Out On Friday Night
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
This was crazy awesome, I loved eveybit. However the thought of Yin and the Riddler would have been very entertainig. (Just my opinion). 0
fantasiedreamar chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Oh my gods! This is to good!
Raelaar chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
...

There isn't a word I can think of that can describe how amazing this story is.
Love it! :-)
This is the best story I've read on this website yet!
ChaosTurtle chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Ohhhh this story is amazing

I'd thought that that arkham-psychiatrist-lady would appear again, but whatever. Loved it the way it was

also I'm happy because there are so few stories with this riddler in it (or I'm simply too stupid to find them)

...you don't happen to do a sequel to this, do you? ;D
NicaRox chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! :D
SK Dark Dragon chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
That was a great story! I think your portrayals of the characters were all spot on; I could hear their voices when they spoke. It probably helps that I recently watched the Riddler episode from season four, haha.

The mystery was fun to read, and I liked the scenes with Yin and the Riddler. And, of course, I liked the scenes with Robin. His reluntance to work with a "villain" was a nice touch.

And I caught the YuGiOh reference, with the mention of Domino City. ;)

Anyhow, great read! You should totally write more stories in this universe. :)
Callie Osgood chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
really enjoyed the story.
lol chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
l
P'tfami chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
Except for a few grammatical errors that disrupt the flow, this is a well thought out mystery. You have distributed even consideration to all the characters without losing thread of the plot's workings and that is a commendable thing in a writer.

I need clarification though: I thought the Riddler's real name was Edward Nashton with Nygma being the non de plume he adopted, viz, as in Enigma? its more likely he would make up Nygma as opposed to being born under it. I know there are conflicting reports regarding this piece of information but i don't believe in glaringly obvious coincidences.

Are we to understand then that Dr. Alice's hypothesis is correct? Edward Nygma seems to have succumbed to his alter ego in the end, though as the comics would indicate: he does eventually figure out Batman's identity and he does end up working as a private detective.

Will you consider future fics on Eddie the detective? I think he would make a good foil for Detective Yin - I can envision their mutual exasperation yet grudging respect on working together on future cases.

Its a long review, but that's all the feedback I can give. Good work!
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
Aw I cried when the riddler died. He's my favorite bad guy.

That was a really good story. It should

Be made into a movie and I'm not kidding, I can totally see it on the big screen.

I would have written a different ending though. Haha. But you're like a gazillion times better writer than me so what do I know?
Cybernetic Mango chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
He's...THE RIDDLEPIRE! :D
BrocktreeJustLeft chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
I agree with Fraxle, this story was very good, and a sequel would be superb.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
This is a pretty good story. I hope you write more in the future. Check out my story when you have time.
JenEvan chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Have to admit I never read fics bout American comics, but this is quite I think you did a good job in maintaining the story pace, while at the same time we managed to get some in-depth glimpse at the main I dont read much bout Batman n company, I cant comment much on characterisation; but I think you've fleshed out the characters quite well.

Thanks for the nice read.
Comp Lady chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
I shall be frank:

OH MY GOOD PUMPKIN PIE WRITE A SEQUEL IF ONLY TO KEEP ME (and most likely a few other readers) SANE!

The way you write Edward is superb!