Reviews for Broken Pieces
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh wow this is amazing
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow, the end was such a shocker, a very sad one at that. Q-Q

Very nicely done! It looks short, but sure doesn't feel like it. The details truly amaze me! Thanks for sharing this wonderful fic, and you're right, I think Genesis fits this role better. XD
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH that was AWESOME! you should make it into a

proper story because you left it a cliffhanger and its a really intriguing story :)
sakR9 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hiii :)

This was really nice.

Just a few grammaticalities :D :

Second paragraph: you said tears and then wrote that he wiped 'it' away.

'A serene moment; something she yearned for.' possibly, 'has' yearned for?

Fourth paragraph: 'His hands tightened around her fragile form among feeling her strong anguish.' I didn't understand the use of 'among' here.

Sixth paragraph: 'he took the opportunity to snatch hers as it met his.' As 'they' met his...

ok ok enough already. Sorry about that. I loved this fic. I mean... Genesis and Tifa? CUTE! Yes he does need moar LURVE!

And you're right, Sephiroth would have fit this fine... except he sorta killed her father and he's evil :) Genesis is the best
Reno the lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow my jaw dropped when I read the last line. That was amazing. Awsome twist.
SayaAyla chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
yayz genesis is truly an aweinspiring character and he deserves more fics about him no matter whose paired with him he is so complex of a character that it just gets addicting to write about hi 3
ToxicDarts to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was a lovely read, poetic, emotional words and an ending with a twist. I agree previous reviews that you should consider giving this couple another chance! Well done!
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was a really good story, your prose is very nice, poetic- like Genesis. :P Interesting left hook you’ve got at the end there, I didn’t see it coming.

My absolute favorite part was this line,

“He could see her decaying on the inside, her soul crumbling; he knows for he is decaying too, both slowly degrading.”

I think you’ve really captured his character in that once sentence and done it beautifully.

I noticed a few mistakes, the most noticeable being:

“She trembled at the thought of loosing him”

Loosing should be losing.

There are a few others and if you’d like, PM me and I’ll be more specific, but this read well and again you did a good job of capturing Genesis and the ‘love’ he shares with Tifa. I hope you intend to write more of this couple. :D

-Cedar
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I loved the fic. Amazingly written and great ending. Excellent job. I am surprised it doesn't have more reviews.
Ai-Kitsuneko Yuurei chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
"Cloud, Tifa is in a coma. She may never wake up."

This line made me cry.

As long as Tifa is with Genesis in her death, it's fine with me, haha!

I have to say, this fanfic is so beautiful, so magnificent. In my opinion, no words can describe how great or how wonderful this fic is. I hope you would write more Genesis x Tifa fics; you're truly awesome at writing with this pairing. ;)
woochann chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This story is amazing. It has quite a bit of depth and a great plot twist.
stardustedmelodies chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Blood-curling, sent shivers down my spine!

It was wonderful, though. Your descriptions were accurate, simple, and beautifully portrayed. How sweet this pairing would have been. c:

Great job!
Mz Anoniimous chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow! Defo down as a fave. It's too good to be a one shot. :D
Cornelialovecaleb chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Hey, awesome story! I really enjoyed reading this one:) great work!
dalby chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Well, since he's not dead as you said yourself... maybe you want to write a multi-chaptered story about Tifa and Genesis? :) I'd read it ;)