Reviews for Yes, I Do Love You
Fiera Sabre chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Cute! The characterization felt a bit rough in the beginning, but it smoothed out quickly and it flowed very nicely. I just finished reading the book the other day, and I loved it, so I had to look for some fanfic...

Great job!

Tschuss
a reader chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
love the fluff!
Accidental Insults chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This was extremely well written! You seemed to capture Wanderer's character very nicely and Ian's human insecurity is very sweet. Fantastic!
minimonkeyrox chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was so good. I love Ian. Who dosen't. You should write more host fanfics or another chapter. PLEASE! :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
-squeal- One of the most adorable Ian (I LOVE HIM!)/Wanda (I LOVE HER, too!) oneshots I've ever read. :D Awesome job!
MERNA GAYED chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
ITS GREAT SOO KEEP ON WRITING! I WANT OTHER CHAPTERS FOLLOWING IT!

MG
Mgalekgolo chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Indeed, you should be very proud of this, since it is very cute and you do a wonderful job of capturing the nature of the characters and their relationship. :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Squee! I just finished The Host, which, dare I say it, I loved even more than the Twilight series. This is my favorite pairing too. Great job!
Wilty chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Awe cute. I loved the Host. At first I didn't really like Ian in the book but by the end I thought he was the man. This is a super cute little story on Ian and Wanda's relationship. Good job
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was super, super cute. :D Great job!
JasmineT chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Great job!
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
*TEETH BEGIN TO ROT FROM SUGARY SWEETNESS*

*DOES NOT MIND*

AW!

That was frickin' adorable. And YES, I DO love you (you being your story. P)
High Queen of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This was so cool! I love this pairing!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Omycheezits! That was awesome!
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ooh, fluffy. Ian just seemed a little too...arrogant, or something. Other than that, it was well written. Just try to work on OOCness. That can destroy a story.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »