Reviews for Yes, I Do Love You
Chaeramir chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Very cute. The characters seemed pretty OOC to me, but other than that it was good.
bell chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
wow that was such a good story i loved it so much it was so cute!
The Serendipity chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was pretty good. I haven't read alot of Host fanfiction, but it is very possibly my all-time favorite book. So, I appreciate a good fic about it,
leafygirlnat chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was really good! Okay your like username is in German, riht? I take german! So are you from Germany or Austria?

Well, send me a review back please!

Auf Wiedersehn!

-leafygirlnat
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Very well written, I just finished The Host and I loved it so much. In fact, I like it just as much, if not more, than the Twilight series - it's so well-written, and it has some food for thought in it, which is usually good:)

Anyway, back to your story. I really, really liked it (as you've probably figured out). This pairing is one of my favourite, and I think you wrote them just the way they are. Well done.
Madeline693 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Awesome. I loved it. Wanda and Ian are my favorites. )
Julie AV chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
i like it and everything, but wandas new body isnt self concious enough. i dont think, maybe she grows out of it, but i dont think so and so ya. but otherwise i really really like it
firequeenAzula chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
aw i love this paring and you did a good job with this story XD
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh wow! I love it!
Skipper chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was so sweet, and it wasn't unreal or too graphic like a bunch of other Ian/Wanda fanfics I've seen. I like it alot!
halfadash chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
very cute, i think you captured the characters well. for a second i thought you were toying with the idea of jamie having a crush on wanda...which is actually an interesting idea, i think. i do enjoy bouts of jealousy.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aw! You really should write more Ian/Wanda stories! So cute! :D
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
You worship reviewers? AWESOME! You may begin worshiping me now...haha! KIDDING! :D Ahem... anyways it is time for a review!

I loved it! It was amazing! Ian and Wanda are my favorite Host couple! I almost like them more than Edward and Bella in Twilight. *GASP* Almost. You should DEFINATELY write more on Ian and Wanda. You're so talented! Ya know, I heard Stephenie was writing a sequel to The Host! Yep! Anywho, GREAT JOB! I love you're writing.
racrend chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i love ian and wanda! they are so cute!
ChampionShoes chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
you write really well! are you going to continue this? I think you should, you've already got a great beginning! Nice job!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »