Reviews for There are Always Two
Chemical Cat chapter 9 . 7/10
I love this so much! Please write more!
Tenshi no Shiine chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
I really like this fic so far! I can't wait for the next update!
Arryu Ichi chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
It's a pity that you're not currently finishing this. I really love it!
theheartstourniquet chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
This is awesome ! D-did you just put " hacks In readers general direction "? Ok um ewwwww lol

Yaoi Lover Kamara Alter Ego chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
This is brilliant! Ha, I enjoyed it and I laughed. What more could I ask of a fic?

Too often in ZADR fics, the characterization of Zim or Dib will end up being somewhat 'feminine' (bleck) and OOC to the point that it should be criminal. And possibly mpreg will ensue, which ruins even the best of fics (and cloning is, while simple, an excellent tactic to bring offpring into the mix without committing the aforementioned heresy). Those kinds of divergences are unacceptable! But you have done nicely.

InvaderFifi chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
oh noes O_O ur sick! well hurry up and get better so i can read my smut! 3 btw YAY STOOPID EARTH HORMONE GROWING THINGY THAT MADE ZIM TALL AND SO SEXY HE EVEN CAUGHT DIBBLES EYE! continue please *puppy dog eyes*
sexywolfram aka beffy monster chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
loves it. sooo glade you did the zim on top deal few of them. loves personas and the story lay out, will check to see for updates
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
plez continue
invader ray chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
first you didnt finnish it seconed no its notv as good as-i think im in love with zim
invader ray chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
hey that was really mean saying that about the other fanfictions (where dib and/or zim get pregno) and i highly dought that your story will be better than- i think im in love with zim- but if it is thats when i will apoligise at the end of the story
invader carter chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
you did realy good, i know how hard it is to capture zims true personality (unless you have one like his like MEEE! MAHAHAHAHA). you are the only one ive seen do that realy well well done invader carter sighning off
Ryuchanwings chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Awww, but the fluff is so cute... Ur, um, I mean... *Shifty eyes* ANYWAY, I wanted to say... Gaz is awesome. EVERYONE fears GAZ THE BRINGER OF DOOOOOM! lol. Thanks again for your hard work, i know I could never write anything like that with my mental blocks... I'm wearing them down bit by bit!

By the way, ZADR is the ONLY slash pairing I support,((... so far anyway... *sigh* My poor poor contaminated brain... Oh well! :) )) and I must say you are doing an EXQUISITE job.

Tobas chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
I love this... You are AMAAAAAAAZING! And... and... it's Adowable! I gift thee with the Spa planet Yussik and unlimited supply of SNAX! For your health and energy purposes of course! w
Ryuchanwings chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I LOVE YOU! Oh please oh please oh PLEASE keep writing! Nyarrrrrrrr! I love this! It is now being watched over by ME! -

*Glances around at the people in the dorm room staring* *ahem* Yes, well, anyway, carry on.

*Going offscreen* I AM NORMAL!
1337kitsune chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
Danny Phantom! You are so freakin insane yet you write just the things that I love...What are you1? Heh, ending was awesome, whole freakin story/chapter was awesome. Wish you would update this, freakin awesome. Did I mention it was freakin awesome?