Reviews for What If He Apologised & She Accepted?
distorted-me chapter 1 . 6/29
Simply...beautiful. Hanky for sure.
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/22
I would love to read more fics of Snape and Lily together! This fic was very nicely done!
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
hmm...

nice.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Liked it!
SeverusSnape chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
You just had to kill Lily, didn't you? I haven't cried enough already? Well, I suppose I kind of liked this story even though I cried a lot. Ok, ok, I admit it, I loved it. But that doesn't mean that I'm any less upset that Lily died. It was a good story, so good job!
CKerbo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
awwwwwwwwww...that was adorable!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Absolutely, heartrending there at the end but the conversation between Sev and Lily was wonderful! Bittersweet, definitely but oh, so very well-written! Bravissimi!
ChicagoMyth chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really, really liked this!
Winged She-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved this! I wish J.K. had made them a couple. Good job.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
it is bittersweet, bt im happy, because at least for once severus got lily. I honestly dont like Jamesmuch, if not at all, i think he doesnt deserve lily, that severus should have a chance at happiness as well!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That... Would make for a very interesting AU. You could even kill off Snape, still, the change in dynamics could have... Long-reaching effects. Not the least of which being Petunia's reaction, for better or worse.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awwwww. *sniff*
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
If only it was true. In your other story, I thought Harry was right, when he said that his mother should have accepted Severus's apology. I've often wondered about that, how she could give up such a friendship for James. To me it just feels like she settled for him because she was scared.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I highly doubt Lily would have been killed in such a fashion had she married Severus Snape. After all, the prophecy would have quite probably been slightly different, and even if not, then who would the Dark Lord's informants have been? After all, in canon, Snape tells Voldemort about the prophecy, and Wormtail spills the Secret. Here, who would have overheard the prophecy? Which of Snape's friends could possibly be trusted, yet still would run off and become a Death Eater?
ninaxw chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Amazing story, I really loved it. I would have liked it even more withot the epilogue and the sad ending. Snape totally deserved Lily and thank you for writing a story when he gets her, and not that annoying James(loved the part when she punched him, btw :)).