Reviews for The Wraith
Khalthar chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Ok, chapter three continues a great story so far, but I am hungry for MORE! I wanna find out if keala's ghost drives Cade nuts or into the hands of the Autobots, or maybe she takes him over! (Insert evil luagh here)

Either way this is getting GOOD!
Shadir chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Creepy and good, very, very good.
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Not sure if I could consider this good or bad. I do know it was indeed rather creepy.

Actually thought this was abandoned. Nice to see it back.
Lavenderpaw chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Goodness golly o'molly... I love your imagery. It almost feels like I'm there. Update when you can.
liz chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
This is really creepy, I can't wait to read more.
Dierdre chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
This is creepy, original and all kinds of wonderful. More, please!
Raven86Con chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Woah, this is very spooky.

Nice work. Please update soon )
Casamora chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I can say for a fact that I have been waiting a long time for this. The whole 'Decepticon kills a human and gets stuck with it's ghost' story. I'm surprised no one took it up before, at least once. Anyway, I want to see this continued.
Khalthar chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
OHH! Me like this one, ALOT! Come on please keep going. I am dying to find out how this one goes!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Cool story!
Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was spooky good.
Stripperella chapter 1 . 8/17/2008

And this is just the prolog? Very much looking forward to the rest of the story.
story reader chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Creepy, certainly. Wouldn't think that Barricade of all people would be scared of a ghost. It probably could stand well as a one-shot.
Jinx chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very nice job with the spookiness!
Mrs Hunter chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very well done. It would make an interesting multichapter story. However, it's fantastic as it is.

I almost feel sorry for Barricade.