Reviews for Proper Instruction
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
So sweet! Love this story.
Carling chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh my gosh this was so romantic, and best of all reminds me of me and my husband, minus either one of us wearing invisibility cloaks and watching the other kiss the wrong people. But the story captures the absolute truth about kissing! It really does.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Your story was sooo beautifully written. I agree with another reviewer though that this definitely not an M rated fic. Lots of kissing but no lemon: that's a T.
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
OMG! That was so fricken cute! I love it! Draco wanted to make me cry! You could feel him through this entire story! Brilliantly done.
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awe, such a cute story! I really enjoyed this!
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Umm! How much does Draco charge for teaching? I like join his class of Kiss of the soul.
RahRahReplica chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aww :)

I liked the detail you put into this.
arenha chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awww! This is soooo cute! It's very thorough nd everything just seems to fit together perfectly in the end! XD This made me think of how perfect everything was and how perfectthey were for each other! Love it.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
brilliant!
quinn chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i really liked this story Dracos end speach in especially but i have to ask y did you rate this a M its hardly M material. thats my only question otherwise i loved it!
MioneLynn12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
that was totally cute. hope you write more like that.
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It's such a cute story that I simply melt into a pulp...

Give me more :P
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I know I've read this before but I cant remember if I reviewed so here you go: Lovely lovely lovely story
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was really sweet. I liked it.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was really sweet. Am touched
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »