Reviews for Teenage Girls and Hogwarts' Letters
Erra chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I like Ron's reaction, and the quick getaway Rose made :) lovely fic!
Angelgirl18647 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
AHH HUGO IS AWESOME AND CUTE!
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
LOL. I love your smug very confident and ever so funny Hugo... bless him for giving his parents white hairs! LOL.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I FRIGGIN' LOVE YOU FOR THIS :D especially Ron's later reaction to Rose's, uh, impropriety. And Scorpius sneaking her away. The two of them are unbelievably cute :3

Keep it up! I like Hugo too
faribaalways chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
wow, right now i am seriously lmao-ing. no joke as stupid as that sounds. if i could rate this it would be an automatic 5/5
Ramzes chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I had a good laugh over this story. Good job. The end was the absolute winner, with Hugo playing the dumb.
Livia F chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I loved Ron's reaction when he saw the owl and, after it, the letter. hahaha. :D
karaage chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
i loved it! it was hilarious, especially hugo! i also thought that the quote at the beginning of the fic was very well placed!
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
HAHAHAHAHAH! Rosie is going to get it! I love it! Would be awesome as a chaptered story!
Pinkjimmychoos chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Loved this! Fantastic job and I loved Ron's reaction to the situation. The bit about Hugo breaking George's record for Owl's sent home was hilarious! :)
screamxheart chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
lmfao.
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Brilliant. Rose/Scorpius is now my favourite ship.
incurrents chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
awesome
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Lol! Go Rose :)

Except the part where she snuck out without telling her parents - tsk tsk.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I loved Hugo in this story. It was funny how Ron was yelling, but the best part was definately Hugo. Shot. D
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »