Reviews for Shame
a cold wolf's howl chapter 14 . 1/8
Alright it's really is great but I wish that Emmett and jasper and Alice were more in it
anonymous chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
update please
MACMONKEY chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
I love the story overall and I can't tell English wasn't ur first language. The only thing that bugs me is that they refer to Charlie as daddy when they think of the old him cuz u would figure after what he has done to them they wouldn't want any association with him I also don't agree with edwars getting upset cuz he should be supportive of his girlfriend who has been absurd and is scared to tell People. that type of lie is an exception to lying in a realationship cuz it involves more than voluntarily lying to him ( does this count as a flame? Cuz I've never written one before lol)
fiona24680 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Are you continuing with this at all? :( I guess not, considering this was years ago... but i REALLY like this story. I'm pissed at Edward though! :P I can't say what's bad about it because i really like this story. I read it a while ago, not sure when but i didn't have an account and my computer wouldn't let me leave comments, i've only just remembered about this story. I would REALLY like you to continue if you could, i mean you have probably moved on but i hate it when people don't finish their stories! Thanks! Xx
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Oh you are just cruel for making us criticize this amazing story for a new chapter but I'm desperate so here goes. Um ok I think Edward NEEDS to get back with Bella even though it's perfectly understandable that he'd be pissed, Bella needs him now and he isn't there so I think they should get back together. Damn you're a good writer this is hard! I'm kind of annoyed that none of the other Cullen's have shown up yet because they're so close and I think Alice and Emmett would support Bella. I think Charlie should get in some serious trouble (I have a better word but I'm trying not to swear) for what he did to Bella, Jasper and Rosalie. I am gonna have some SERIOUS flames if you don't update soon and none of them will be constructive haha. BTW i had no idea your first language wasn't english so this is really really good :). There. That's the most flames I can come up with for this story!
Jajaixdkejsicjci chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
I think that you didn't get as many flames as you would like, because this is an extremely good and well written story! Also, I had no idea that English wasn't your first language! You must be really smart because there aren't many grammatical mistakes at all! You should really write another chapter! This story is so good and I don't want to see it end!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
what the hell? where the rest of it?
4Kristen4 chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Oh you are just cruel for making us criticize this amazing story for a new chapter but I'm desperate so here goes. Um ok I think Edward NEEDS to get back with Bella even though it's perfectly understandable that he'd be pissed, Bella needs him now and he isn't there so I think they should get back together. Damn you're a good writer this is hard! I'm kind of annoyed that none of the other Cullen's have shown up yet because they're so close and I think Alice and Emmett would support Bella. I think Charlie should get in some serious trouble (I have a better word but I'm trying not to swear) for what he did to Bella, Jasper and Rosalie. I am gonna have some SERIOUS flames if you don't update soon and none of them will be constructive haha. I am not sure if this qualifies as flames but I don't generally like writing flames so it's the best I've got now PLEASE update! I've done everything in my power for the next chapter so please make it happen!
carp chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I love it! finish it please
Isabella chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
please please finish the story!pleaseeee
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
i realize you havent updated in like 2 years...but you really should.
godschild4ever chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Hey, I went through some of your review and some people have flamed your story, so why havn't you updated? I don't mean to sound rude I just really really love this story and I want to see what happens next but you havn't updated in, like, 2 years! I really wish you would update so I can read more of your amazing story!

Now, if you really want a flame here you go.

You absolutely suck as a writer! The story line is lame and you cant describe the characters worth a crap. I think a monkey could write better than you! Why do you even bother writing since you ar so bad?

How was that for a flame? Of course I didn't mean one word of it but I couldn't find anything bad about your story to flame you on so I made it all up. NOW YOU NEED TO UPDATE! You said that you would update when you got a flame, now you have gotten more that one so update! You are a really amazing writer and anyone who can't see that is blind! Also, the fact that other people are plagarising your story is another sign that your a great writer. They wouldnt copy it unles it was really good, which it is. That still doesnt give them right to copy it, it is your story and they have no right to take your words and say that they are theirs. Anyway, I really do like this story so please update!
babybaby15 chapter 13 . 11/24/2011
I love your story a lot so far! When will the next chapter be up?
iona chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
i am loving this fanfic it is one of my favs but please, please, please finish it! i hate being left hanging! i love rading stuff like this and i can't find another even half as good as yours and i'm pretty sure if i feel like this about your story then others will too. i hope this will get you writing on this fanfc again! thanks so much & keep up the good work!
angelofdoom787 chapter 14 . 4/5/2011
THIS STORY IS JUST AWESOME! No offense... but sometime the abuse got to much... but over all im loving this story... please please please update with cherry on top... you are like a goddesss to me i swear!

this is like the best fanfiction i have ever read!