Reviews for Spacial Rend
yamiyugifan01 chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
Great story, loved it. U should make a sequel in which the old enemies and friends come back to battle Dartz and his minions. And this is a wild idea, but maybe others that also involve Jamie, like in the KC Grand Prix, the Capsule Monsters, and the Memory World? That would be so cool!
krourou2 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
["That tree turtle?"]

Buddy and I take particular offense to that. Not like Jou knew, right?

"Terra!"

Oh, right, Buddy says "Don't abuse your Pokemon; just 'cause they're not human doesn't mean they're stupid or don't have feelings."
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
Dude, that was EPIC.

I can't believe this section is over XP At least there will be more, yes yes.

Man alive, so much happened, and there's so much to comment on. Wow.

I think my favorite part of this chapter was Bakura's involvement and the bonding between Mai and Jamie.

I'm excited to see everyone's adjustment to Pokemon and which one's the gang gets. It's going to be exciting!

Awesome job! I look forward to the next story and future chapters of just about everything

Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 20 . 6/28/2010
Yay! Another chapter of Spacial Rend!

I have to be honest; the beginning of this chapter confused me a little because I have a hard time following the Pokemon side (as I've said quite a few times over the past hundred chapters XP). I did enjoy it, though.

Wasn't Miko that one girl? Yeah, yeah, that sounds right. . . .

I'm glad Yami kicked Kaiba's trash, and everyone made it back safely, though being attacked by Pokemon wasn't cool. Stupid grunts.

Mai wanting to go with Jamie was awesome. I like Mai. She needed to have a bigger role in the series, I think. I think Mai and Jamie would make good friends.

I think 'Kura's protectiveness of Jamie is really cute. I like that pairing. It's one of my favorite 'KuraXOC pairings EVER (The only one I happen to like better is my own, but that's not important right now XP).

I love how much everyone cares for each other and how much Joey cares for his sister. Protecting each other like that (even to the point of risking one's life, like Jamie did) is really cool and cute. I feel bad for poor Joey and for everyone who ended up in the hospital. That's really sad.

I even feel a little bad for Mercury, which is kinda strange.

I also feel bad for Mai and I don't like how Tea and Tristan treated Mai at the end. I'm glad 'Kura had her go with him to the hospital. That's much better.

Although it can be confusing and such, especially for Mai, I'm glad Yami and Yugi are playing a Shadow Game with Mercury. Nasty person, she is, yes yes.

Mini note, I don't like Mars or . . . Phobos? Whatever, Snow. She's kinda mean and snarky and such here. Nasty little person, she is too. XP

Overall, I adored it and I kinda wish it went on a little longer, but that's okay.

Wait, what? Only one more chapter? What's up with that? *sigh* I'll miss this story once it' gone. *sniffles*

I've enjoyed the ride and although I don't want it to end yet, I'm excited for the next chapter. Good luck with it!

Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 19 . 6/10/2010
JOEY! NO! TT_TT That's so depressing!

I'm glad he beat the crap out of Yami Marik, but it's sad that he collapsed and Kaida collapsed and then he took that knife wound for Yami. Sweet, but sad!

I feel bad for Jamie too. She's been through so much and, from the sound of it, she's going to have to leave soon. Not to mention her relationship with Bakura.

I think it's sweet that he wants to keep Jamie out of his fight and they still want to be friends, but it's kind of sad, if you think about it, that he's pushing her out. I do understand his reasoning, though.

I also feel bad for poor Yugi and Yami. That would be so painful for me if my best friend took a knife for me. It shows Joey's dedication and love for his friends. That's awesome.

I love how Mokuba is so sweet and kind to Yugi and co. He would even go as far as disobeying his brother to help them. That's wicked awesome.

Mai's awake! Yay! That's amazing! I'm so glad Yami Marik actually released her. And Ryou too! I love Ryou! *hugs the Bakuras*

Kaiba is a freakin' pain in the butt. I really can't stand him at this point in the series, much less at all. I like him in fanfics MOST of the time because he usually ends up a better person. But GEEZ. He's being a butthead. He hates Joey and that hate is stupid and he's so obsessed with being the best and winning his duels etc etc. All he cares about is being the best duelist ever and it's really stupid and he's being mean and now I'm ranting. Sorry.

Overall, that was a wicked awesome chapter. Lots of emotion and friendship and yeah. I can't wait to see Yami kick Kaiba's butt in the future, but I'm a little worried as to what will happen to everyone in the future. Oh well. I can't wait!

Awesome job, good luck with future chapters, and that was wicked epic!

Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
Sorry I didn't get this out sooner, but it's the last couple weeks of school, which means exams and finishing up projects like crazy.

I am definitely glad to be back in the Battle City finals despite my hatred of duels. And I don't know how everyone else feels, but I thought the duel to decide who duels was one of the stupidest things YGO could've come up with, which is why I was glad we spent a lot of time away from it.

The relaxing beginning was really cute and I enjoyed that a ton. I also really enjoyed the scene with the crazy kitchen woman. That made me laugh

Overall, it was a GREAT chapter, albeit a little long.

Bleh for semi-finals. That means more duels XP Oh well, that's alright.

I still love this fic to death and I wish you luck with future chapters!

Kelekiah Galadrian (your ever adoring fan )
Moriko no Hikari chapter 18 . 5/21/2010
The address got murdered. And nice one, sending Dialga out like that!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
I thought that it was Atem's father that created the Millennium items? After all, if Bakura had just been a little kid at the time, then Atem probably wouldn't have been that much older than him. And on another note... Go Jounouchi! _
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 13 . 4/23/2010
I would be less have been less than amused, too. XD 'Kura's "Gods of Egypt" line was very funny.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
Yes! Evil Yami!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
The image of Yami getting hit in the back of the head was an immensely amusing one. One that I've imagined many times, too, thanks to his... specialness. XD Don't get me wrong, I love Yami to pieces, he just needs to lighten up a bit!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
My guess is a lot. 'Kura looks a lot cooler here than he did in season 0. That 'Kura really freaked me out. Note to self: having mystical objects fuse themselves with your body is very painful. _;
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
The inclusion of the 'Mankey's Uncle' thing really reminded me that Jamie was used to Pokemon and not real animals.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Me: Oh, the crazy can always get worse... Mua ha ha ha ha *cough cough* *wheeze* Water...

*Yuri thumps me on the back while Kairi hands me a glass of water*

Me: I'm ok now...
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Ha, when Serenity called Kaida, I thought you mistyped Kaiba. Looks like Joey and I kind of think alike. Kind of. _;
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »