Reviews for The Making of a Family
theyurireviewer chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
That was cute
Teresa Kaiju chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
The interplay between Amoretta and Chartreuse is impressive indeed.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Very interesting story. I never really thought about Amoretta's feelings about Tahlea. But I wonder... can an angel even feel jealousy? Anyways, I really enjoyed reading about the new ideas, concepts and insights you've provided for the GrimGrimoire characters.
funkmasterjo chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
Very sweet. Very nice.

Awesum sauceum.
ALI chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Simply amazing. The way you put the details in with the story is, as I said before amazing. I can only hope I can write with the same vibe and detail as you do. Thanks for the read!
Spikesagitta chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
..oh...well..that kinda seem anti-climatic..after all that work...but still glad to know

i guess the story is as much to have a child...and to resolve some past issue eh? :P

so anyway i have to ask..where does the name Cressidor come from..?
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
hmm...well that doesnt help much did they overcome it then...?
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
oh? there might be hope afterall...

and Tahlea is as sweet as they come
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
...eehh? it's not working...? then how did they...hmm...? guess i will just have to read on
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
..ouch...well..err, i cant really blame her nor can i blame Chartreuse either...

i guess Amoretta just needed to blow off some stream..
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 12/23/2008 kinda lost me there..with all that...err magical things...

and i really thought that Tahlea was an she's not eh?
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Tahlea is actually quite sweet i like her
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
oh? a sister...but why the identical look..? couldnt he had manage some...cosmetic differents...?
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
that was a relief...well i guess im kinda..hmm bigotry when it come to yuri or yaoi fics...i just don like seeing meantion of anything remotely heterosexual between the characters...heh :P

well they will succeed ya! since they have a child together yes
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ah! i think this should explain how their child came to be...right? guess i will just have to read on to see