Reviews for Enforced Vacation
he he cute story
Navyangel85 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Oh this is soo good
Inks Inc chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
Might be five years late to the party but I had to review anyways because this story was such a good read! I just love the team dynamic you've written and the humour! The last part with Gibbs and Tony was super sweet and well written! Excellent story, well done!
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I loved this story, especially when Gibbs made Jenny completely certain he was going to spank her and then he gave her the necklace, and the line "her being Director was merely a door sign and a pay check. Gibbs was in charge, as always." Great story!
bookwormgirl382 chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Loved this. Have only recently started watching NCIS and found this story online and really enjoyed it. Keep up the good writing.
Lerrinus chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Wow, that was good, glad to see more of Mike and I'm always happy to see Ducky in your stories, great work! :-)
wandamarie chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
it was a good story thank you
GibbsFan chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Awesome...you are very creative. You leave us guessing and things are unpredictable! Very Good Job! Keep it up :-)
ellameno chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
yay! no spanking! WOOHOO! lol. I loved it!

As Always,

*S'Dot Yam*
Stroma chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Very good.
Sedesapientia chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Great ending,I really like your story.
Sedesapientia chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Oh,poor Tony,(giggle)I laughed the whole way through this.
AislingK chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
A nice ending to a really good story. You've always got very creative ideas and this was was particularly well-developed and presented. Thanks!
Sedesapientia chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Well,this chapter made me smile the whole way through,good job.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 8/27/2008