Reviews for Stole
Raven is Fangirling chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
I love your story!
izzyqueen12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
that was the first chapee:)
S. Augustara chapter 25 . 4/6/2012
Love this ending much better! The tragic romeo and juliet was good but I'm a sucker for happy endings - so thanks for not making me cry too much. ;)
S. Augustara chapter 23 . 4/6/2012
*tears!* soooo sad! Just when they finally got together. :( Great writing! I especially love what you've done with Ozai. It's hard to make him likeable, or at least worthy of pity instead of hate... but I think you really rounded out his character :) Good job!
S. Augustara chapter 22 . 4/6/2012
Wow! Love the interaction between Katara and Ozai! Priceless :)
S. Augustara chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
Great chapter! Very moving and sad! :( I hope he doesn't have to die for Katara - that would just be too awful...
S. Augustara chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
LOVED this chapter! So cute! The awkwardness and sweetness is perfect for Zutara :)
S. Augustara chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I like the first chapter! I can't wait to see where it goes :) I hate to break it to you though, nobody calls themselves a kidnapper ;) lol Good job on the premise and the writing- can't wait to read more :)
Paravie chapter 26 . 3/6/2011
You are a very talented writer!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
I like that Azula's weakness was her desire for perfection, forgot to write that earlier, I was really into the story.

I enjoyed the Queen Mab referance, I have to say she is one of my favorite dream bringers.

This is really good thank you so much for wirting it I look forward to future chapters.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
I get the feeling that Katara is the type of person to be able to judge a person rather well, except for Jet... and Zuko, later, after Ba Sing Se.

This is really good, thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to future chapters.
noname00 chapter 27 . 9/5/2010
I cant believe that its over:-(Your fic was just great, and to think I thought about not finishing it. Im still new to the Avatar world of fanfic so its safe, and easy to say that this was so far the best AU Avatar fic I've readxD
noname00 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
So far this fic is just great, and I cant get enough of itxD I cant wait to continue this fic later
dreamer921618 chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
YAYAYAYAYYAYAAYAYA SHAHAH okay that is my happy squeal! ZUKO IS FRIGGIN ALIVE!

Even my cousin who HATES fanfics loves this story.. you should feel honoured.
dreamer921618 chapter 20 . 9/4/2010
that is soooooooooo sweet Suki and Sokka!