Reviews for When You Wake
LunarNix chapter 1 . 2/19
Awwwwwwwwww At first I felt really sad but this is so sweet! \(TT)/ Bravo!
Victoria Dorsey chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
You really is a good writer... Once again I am touched by your story
I felt relief when Zero wake up ...I cried when Kaname willing to do anything for Zero...
Do continue to write if you have the inspiration...I'm looking forward for your next stories..
Silv chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
So sweet...
Cnblue-BOICE16 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Blackened Wing, you artist! Once again, I have been completely blown away by your ability to fill your stories with beautiful emotion and keep to the character's personalities. I love you! You are amazing, and all of your stories are delightful! I really wish that I could write as good as you :(
syrekx chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aww this is so cute! It's very well written x
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
i wish there was a sequel! It's so cute! I love it so much! x3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
perfect
Lamister Soul chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow...again, you amaze me with the skill and raw emotion with which you write with. I was surprised at your choice for first person, and I agree with everyone else that you do it just as well as you do third person. When Zero woke up...I felt relief. As always, I've let myself get attached to the characters you represented. And seeing Kaname's emotions so plainly was something else that I really enjoyed. This is what I like most about your writing...not the smut or detailed sex scenes in a couple of your stories (though they are extremely, nose-bleedingly sexy), but the emotion and pain you protray in your angst fics. I look forward to more stories like this from you.

My deepest condolences for what happened to your fiance. I sincerely hope he is well and everyone was coping with his recovery nicely.
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
like this one..
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
ahh...touche!

you are a good writer

luv this
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
;-; Sooo sad...this was so well done! You do first person as well as you do third! 'm so glad it had a happy ending! And I really liked how you switched between Kaname and Zero. That was a nice transition. And I'm sorry about what you were going through when you wrote this...T_T I'm glad everything's okay now.
UltimateMaknae chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Please continue! Don'y make it a one-shot!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Well I have to say I love your writing! I have read 3 of your stories so far and have to say wow. Ty for your efforts!
xoxCutie-Chanxox chapter 1 . 5/24/2011