Reviews for Invasion
Escuchamos chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Near.. the average American husband? XD No matter how much the imagery works to your advantage, I cannot see that. He's more of a wife persona. Or... maybe he's more of a maid? In that cute little black and white outift? Oh, yesyesyes!

Right. I'm getting off track here. Sorry, Oxy.

D'aw! (In Mannah's words) NEAR LOVES SUDOKU! That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard... Just... AW!

Aw! (I'm starting to feel really repetitive) Near's so adorably naive! "I've touched every part of you-why should your hair be any different?" :: "It feels like an invasion." Aw, just aw. Granted, the hair is Near, and Near is practically naivete in the purest form when it comes to this stuff. But when he let Matt actually touch his hair! Soo cute! I loved it lots! And then they fell asleep on top of each other! How adorable is that? MELLO AGREES WITH ME! I always knew me and Mello would make good friends...

I read over that and it doesn't make much sense. But I figure you'd get the majority of my point, ne?
thexamimi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh wow.

I did not know you were such a fantastic writer. D

sidfosidfjosdif *loves*

My heart simply just melted when I read this. I could imagine it as if it were morning since you described the droopiness of (sleepy) morning birds so well. And it was most certainly in character.

Except Mello. He needed some chocolate. XD
Maths Is Immortal chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Haha, that was awesome! Such a sweet idea! Brilliant work. :)
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
So cute! "It feels like an invasion." Hilarious.

MattxNear, hn? Never thought of that one...

Mello was ooc at the end, but who cares? It was adorable, and OOCness is sometimes necessary in a good fic. Great work.
Raayy chapter 1 . 9/25/2008

Mello wasn't ooc... I think just the though didn't make him ooc.

This fic it's just too cute, I love it.
Yarouka chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
this is really rare for me but oh well:

*extremely girlish squeal*

GAAH ok i got it out of my system! This one was even cuter than the thunderstorms one!
Kaori-same chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh dear, this is just too cute for words *w* MattNear REALLY is one of the cutest things ever. Mello's reaction at the end made me go "Aw ! x10" *w* ! ! !

The mental images are more than adorable, and it just filled my mattnear fangirl self for today !

Thank you for sharing ! -hearts-
samiclayvivianmel chapter 1 . 8/20/2008

Law Beyond Neutral chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wah! That's cute! Mello should have took a picture since it's cute!XDD

Hope u write more of this stuff!XD
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
aw :D that was so sweet, and i liked the ending with mello. great job d.._..b
Mosuke chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Mello's only allowed to have emotions in the hes groggy and coffee it.

story! Now I want to find someone with fluffy hair to twirl...and has ffees god! )
puddingcup chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
aw! so cute!

lol i know how Near feels... when ever someone touches my hair i flinch... i've been trying not to but...
DancerFromTheDance chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ah... It's so cute. I wish I could cuddle up next to them and fall asleep (No fair Matt and Near I want in to! it'll be NearxMattxYPBF:) I added it to my C2 it's just so darn cute and fluffy. I would have broken Mello's arm in my story I'm writing if he had blackmailed them though.

See you later!

Your Friend,

ShatteredDiamonds chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Eh! So cute. I feel all fuzzy inside. Thank you! Also, OOC!Mello rocks! But he's still awesome as a badass too.

With Much Love,