Reviews for A Delicate Condition
Next plsssdss
parkjisuk0934 chapter 6 . 5/12
Oh my godddddd! This is the best fanfic I've ever read! Please update more!
Usa-chan chapter 6 . 1/30
I always come back because your stories are the best. I wish you could complete this story... But it's OK, I know life gets on the way. I loooove your writing.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 4 . 1/12
While I dislike feeling sad, I still find the need to compliment you on a well written story. While reading the storyI felt the emotions pretty strong of the sadness Naruto and Hinata must be feeling.

Good job!
riski chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
Nice one but complete it fast
PuppyLoveCharm chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
please continue writing
dreamsandfaiths chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
aww next chapter! please I'm begging next chapter!
Rasengan Lover chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
Pls continue this story it's was really good and now I'm left on a cliff hanger no jutsu
ZirconK chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Lovely story. Well I know it have angst and touch of craziness but it's what make it even better. I think just a epilogue chapter would have suffice to complete this story. If only completed!
magicofantasy chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Please please please update this storie please
tld chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
How old are you
AnayssaLovesU chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
PLLLLEEEASSSEEEE UPDATE! This is all really really good. Please give us another;;;;
RiverLG94 chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Why must there be a To Be Continued... at the end of this chapter? I love your writing. I'm hooked on One Small Step and then started reading this just to find out it's not complete... :'( Please continue if it still interests you BECAUSE you have a real gift in writing. Not to mention your attention to grammar, spelling, and as you made a point of in the AN: Character Development!
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Aww! That's it? You haven't even gotten around to the chapters you wanted to do about the other women yet, haha.

Great stuff, especially after you got past the Hurt stage of Hurt/Comfort and got along to the happy stuff. Also, the scenes with Naruto's genin team were adorable.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Aaaaa I'm dying of sweetnessss! 'Congratulation naruto kun' it's funny how that was uttered by hinata:)
usually the part when the guys get to know their lady is pregnant always seems like a meh to me. But i really like how you developed this announcement part. Not only i anticipated for naruto to know that she got hinata pregnant but i really really like his reaction. I can imagine how happy they both are. Great job author san!