Reviews for I'm In The Way
nodoubtrox chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
absolutely adorable! spot on characterization, and hte bits of sheyla in there only made it better! thanks for writing such a spectacular mckeller fic! (god knows we need more around here lol) ) ) )
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Well-written, good fun. I was especially fond of a very minor element - the descriptive preoccupation with her burns and dressings. I think that sort of raises the stakes for the reader and reminds them of how dire the situation really was, which makes Rodney's and Jen's exchanges more poignant.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh! That's adorable! I love it! Awesome story!
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was adorable. Sheppard's comforting and little supportive gestures to Teyla were perfectly in character. Rodney's thoughts on them were great. I love brave Rodney. Nice to see. And not one complaint about being ill or injured throughout the entire thing! Thanks for sharing this. Sequel? Please?
DE4ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Great story..

When he needs to Rodney can come through for people and he did it here for Jennifer..

I liked the subtle things with John and Teyla as well.. and I like the idea of Rodney and Jennifer..they are somehow different when they are dealing with eachother then with others..

Great work..