Reviews for Flesh and Blood
Sasori is so clueless it's not even funny.
...either way it's my new favourite fic. Amazing job, seriously.
iridescxnce chapter 17 . 5/17
Deidara trying to convince Sasoru that they're "married" is just gold, honestly HAHAHA
I should really log in to review this like a Good Reader, but I read this once about a year ago? Maybe longer. Regardless it tool some convincing for me to start liking this whole plot, and let me tell you, you're writing is brilliant, your characterization is brilliant, and your pacing is brilliant. I fell in love with every headcanon and tidbit of this masterpiece, so much that it stuck in my head as THE SasoDei fic -you know the one that's just perfect and it becomes your go-to fic?- and I came back and read the whole thing today. Thank you so much for writing this!
Weirdnfreaky chapter 21 . 1/4
This story is awesome. Loved the plot and the writing, and I really like the way you ended this fic.
Weirdnfreaky chapter 21 . 1/3
This is awesome. The plot was excellent and it was very well written (Gahh I can't express how much I love this story) Loved the way you ended this fic too! I haven't read something as good as this in a very long time.
T.TT.V chapter 21 . 11/28/2015
You are a genius. This has got to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You are amazing.
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
This has got to be the most incredible SasoDei fanfic I have ever read. I adore this pairing as a rule but you just characterize them so well! Thank you so much for writing this!
Andy is quite dandy chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
After reading chapter 19: Noooo! Sasori's a puppet again! I thought you were gonna do something with the boy... Like turn the boy who looked like Sasori into a puppet body and put that container of his consciousness in him so Sasori can transfer between puppet form and human form. :( Now he can't make love to Deidara :(
After almost finishing chapter 20: I've never cried out of relief before in my life and when it was revealed that Sasori DIDN'T change Deidara into a puppet, I actually full-blown cried in relief. Psh, emotions. This was the first story I've ever read that made me so emotional. I've never felt as nervous and dreadful as I did during chapter 20. I actually accidentally read a "what if" oneshot for this fic of what would've happened if Sasori turned Dei into puppet and I was so scared but now it all makes sense! XD
After everything: And wow, I just finished reading the epilogue and I loved pervert!Sasuke XD (we all know he's hot for naruto lol).
But I have to say, I feel fucking exhausted now that I'm done this story. It was such an emotional ride that I really don't know what I'm feeling anymore lol. I'm pretty content with the ending, I guess. Sasori and Deidara get to live together forever! I would've been happy enough to believe that this is perfectly canon but the stupid edo tensei means that Sasori and Deidara really did die :( Which is terribly sad cuz I'm allll for SasoDei :p
I like to think of this story as the "gem" of SasoDei fanfiction. I've been wanting to read this for at least three months now but was waiting for the perfect chance (of course, I was too impatient to wait for my so-called perfect chance and dived right in).
To be honest I feel like something is missing from the last chapter (20 and 21). The ending felt... inconclusive. Idk why but it just didn't feel like a proper ending but maybe you were going for that?
I don't know if I will ever give this story another read though... It really toyed with my emotions and I feel so drained right now lool. Man, especially the end. If you asked me right now, my answer would be no but idk I may re-read this once my emotions have stocked themselves again (does that make sense? :p).
But I will say that this story was quite a different "colour" to any other story I've read to date. I'm not sure if you understand what I'm talking about but the vibe it gives off is quite different and unique. This story really opened up my eyes to a new world of Sasori and Deidara. I almost understood how they think, the type of people they are, and why they do what they do. I say 'almost' because it's just one of those things I'll never truly understand. But I think you did a phenomenal job at understanding them.
Now that I've read it, I see Sasori and Deidara's relationship (friendship, partners, lovers) in such a different way. You know, before I read this story I knew that it was going to leave a significant impact. I also knew it was going to change me (please forgive the corniness lol). And it really did because it feels like I've been enlightened. I'm not quite sure what else has changed (my brain is terribly slow in the morning hours :p) but I do know that the way I see their relationship is different. I feel like Sasori's and Deidara's characters are fully engraved in my mind; it feels like I know them. So in a sense, I do understand the two.
I won't be forgetting this story anytime soon. Maybe never? :P
The chemistry between the two was so real I almost felt like I could reach out and grab it. But I'm not really sure if this would be called "in character". I think you took Masashi's characters and splashed new colours on them, which of course is not necessarily a bad thing. Maybe it's because the fact of these two falling in love isn't very in character. But this story made it seem very real. So, I suppose it is in character.
And honestly I have so much to say about Sasori and Deidara but I'm too tired to think right now. Lol knowing myself, I probably will read this in the future again so hopefully by then I'll have a clearer idea of how I feel about certain dynamics in this story. I do know that some parts were confusing as heck and so complex. This whole story was so so complex.
It was so complex that my brain cells feel like they got washed away by the ocean tide and I will never see them again. Which is sad cuz I need them for school :(
Man I'm hungry.
Please forgive any grammar/spelling mistakes I may have made or if something sounds stupid; it's past four in the morning right now as I type this lol.
Overall the story was well-written, emotional, good plot, and had beautiful beautiful characters. Honestly the way you portrayed Sasori and Deidara is my absolute favourite part of this entire story. They are forever carved into my mind.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
*squeals*
*collapses in giggles*

Yay! *cheers*

This was done very well, and out of all the things I've read with that pairing probably fits them as they are best. (Rather than changing the setting and thus /them/, however minorly or majorly as the only ones where it isn't /too/ weird tend to do.)

I like the idea of tacking this onto canon as a background thing we never got to see because the show is "Naruto" and he had nothing to do with it. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
*coos*
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
Your writing is beautiful.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
Dunno I'll give you more reviews if you give us more ass-gropes
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2015
Your fic is a beautiful thing that makes me happy
DarkpeanutS chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
I loved this SOOOOO much. You got their personalities and dynamic to feel so right. The whole plotline was plausible and I totally believed every bit of it. And you're right, there are no where near enough fics with these lovelies in them. So thanks for contributing! Bravo!