Reviews for Flesh and Blood
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 21 . 9/22
/stands up for round of applause/
Thank you so much for writing, I had a great time reading!
Have an awesome day :)
Herbal Tea Hacker chapter 21 . 9/10
I am so so soooo happy I found this story after so many years of searching. It’s so good. I’ll read it over and over again. The slow burn is much appreciated and does wonders for our babies.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Also, btw, did you know that master/danna could mean husband in Japanese...? Considering this meaning, after their relationship evolved Deidara had every reason to keep calling Sasori master/danna :-P I get what you are trying to convey via this change. I just feel like it's a cute petname when it comes to this couple. Since you created so many original names for places and characters, I assume you knew Japanese to some extent or at least did a lot of research. You had done a marvelous job, and I think I could take this story, imprint it in my mind, and forget about what happened in manga afterwards...
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2018
I felt so good and so bad for finishing reading this fic at the same time. I fell in love with this pairing not long ago, and from my humble experience of reading SasoDei fics, yours is one of the best without doubt. I'd even say it's the best under canon universe (and it satisfied my desire to see them alive and happy ever after). The plot, the characters, their development, the action scenes, the oc(puppets)...Every element in this story had been so intriguing. I think I'm definitely gonna reread it sometime. I could not thank you enough for creating this masterpiece. Wish everything has been going well around you!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2018
This chapter left me speechless (burst into tears). It's perfection. It's art I'd say. I love how you portrayed them and explored their relationship and views on art. Eventually they found a balance and even sacrificed themselves a little bit.
So many sentences made me want to quote them. So beautiful.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2018
Deidara's reaction is what I expected. Some things remained even after Sasori returned to his puppet body. What more could I ask for?
"In your hands, anyone can become a freak. Except me." This is ...creepily romantic. Love this part.
For the cliffhanger part...I'm very glad that I'm reading this fic long after it's finished:-P, and we learned one important lesson: don't do public display of affection in the middle of battlefield.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2018
OMG this chapter is getting me split-minded. I went "awww" when I read about their conversation, the affectionate aura between them and the bridal-style xdd, but the suspense! is! killing! me! Ahhh Sasori I totally understand you but you sure you don't want to reconsider this...? (Sobbing)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2018
Geez I cannot say how much I love this chapter. Love their old married couple banter. "I can pressure you into admitting we're married all I want." I laughed so bad. "Two males; fail to mate"
And ofc I love their exploration with sex.
One question though, so when Sasori resurrected (aka his cells took over that poor guy's), he just grew back to his body as if he was 15...? I thought his appearance would match his actual age when he now had a human body. I know it'a kidda stupid but I just can't imagine him (if in his 35-year-old state) shorter/smaller than Deidara (19) -
No offense though, I know when you wrote this fic SasoDei's official data might not come out yet. I'm just babbling cuz I love your work so much and I think it deserves long (and many) reviews (V)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/1/2018
Ohhhhhh I'm dying at their progress, the kiss, their position, the fluffy movements...I'm gonna squee as well :-D hopefully Sasori's no longer in his emotionally retarded state.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2018
Home, sweet home! Whoopie ٩(̶̶͈͈̀́)و
I wonder what would be the next big event. Are they gonna have further troubles?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2018
“Sasori couldn't identify an emotion if it slapped him across the face” totally cracked me up XD
And the whole resurrection set-up is genius and reasonable
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2018
emotionally retarded hahaha
Guest1001 chapter 8 . 8/1/2018
The shy smile! I'm dying (つД)ノ
Your writing is amazing, really. How could you say you suck?
SkyMoon chapter 6 . 8/1/2018
Man you are brilliant at shifting from past to present and creating suspense! I think you got me fall in love with the story already.
guest1001 chapter 3 . 7/31/2018
gee how come I just found such a wonderful fic
Very IC,amazing