Reviews for Appreciation and the Bomb
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I thought it was very well written!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OMG! The Story Of How They Got Into That Position Would Make For Such A Great Story! X3
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great fic! Very in-character and well written. Nice job! :)
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This tickled me pink. I love Juliet's voice in this!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Love it, so cute in a way!
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
ooo! I really liked this! just enough action without being too much. good job
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Haha! A great fic! I love it.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
love the last bit. - "She's grateful. They actually made it out of this will make it so much more gratifying when she kills him." PERFECT - i can totally picture everything you just described and just see Juliet experiencing these emotions, especially the overwhelming urge to kill Shawn for almost dying.
A maze thing chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was a great little oneshot! Definitely made me laugh at the end. But Juliet should not be surprised, it's Shawn! He always has to be dramatic and dangerous. I love how she couldn't feel bad for him and even didn't care when she thought she might be giving him scars. And Lassiter looked worried! Aw. I think he'll deny that in the future, though. Great story! I loved it!
Flutiegal chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I'm with Taura. I want more.

Got anywhere to go with this one?
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very interesting. It leaves me wanting more though. ;)
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love this story! It's short and sweet, but also includes all the important elements of a psych story, whump, hint of shules, explosions, humour. Awesome.
adorkable3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Cute!
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
We don't usually see our heroes in such a perilous situation. Also, it is a rarity to find something written in the present tense. I like it! Normally, it bothers me if narratives aren't in the ubiquitous third person past tense, but I like how you used the present tense. It holds us in the moment and carries us into Juliet's thoughts. My only real complaint is the brevity. I would enjoy reading about how they ended up in this situation. That being said, it still works how it is. Thanks for sharing the action-filled goodness.