Reviews for Cousin Alex Brady
jeannie nelson chapter 19 . 3/8
I loved this it was really good I love how Alex stood up to her parents
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Awe :'D this story was so cute! I love Alex Brady! Haha! You got to make more of this. I freaking loved! :)
Freebird87 chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Quite the plot twist!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
You still have the brick? I'd be confused too if my cousin kept a brick.
la-la-la-45 chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
Your story was amazing and really sweet!I can't wait for the sequel.
Alex B. Goode chapter 19 . 6/6/2009
Make a sequel. This fanfic was awesome!
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 19 . 4/11/2009
Cool. Can't wait for more. :)
Woemcat chapter 19 . 4/10/2009
good story. i look forward to the sequel. i do like the Alex character. she's a fun character. you write really well and i look forward to future writings.
Woemcat chapter 18 . 2/5/2009
good update. aw, alex's parents are coming early. yeah, sometimes it sucks when fun times come to an end and poor peter. too bad rachel broke up with him. what a mistake for her. looking forward to the next chapter and also your new story. i understand about not knowing how to end a story.
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 17 . 1/18/2009
Hm... interesting, not sure why but for some reason I thought I had this story in Story Alert, guess not. Wow... Maybe I'll get the e-mail a few days later even though you posted a few days ago.

Good chapters you did.
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I would like it if you had Alex call Mike and Carol "Uncle Mike and Aunt Carol". That's more respectful.
Woemcat chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
welcome back! hope your Christmas was good. good update to this story. i'm sorry you took the full house story down. i was enjoying it, but i do understand about not feeling comfortable about writing for certain fandoms. there are a couple tv shows i'd like to write stories about, but i don't believe i'd do them justice. maybe someday i'll take a stab at it, but not now. i was also noticing one of your ideas for a BB story. i look forward to reading that one too. keep up the good work and i hope school treats you well this semester.
MeaganKatherine chapter 15 . 11/17/2008
good luck with everything! I can't wait til your next update. And don't worry, high school isnt as bad as it seems. once you get into the swing of things it is much better than middle school.
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 14 . 11/4/2008
Cool! Can't wait for more... Poor Mike.

But I think he would be in the hospital for a few days more than just overnight but I don't know.

What happened to Cindy and Bobby?
Woemcat chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
Nice reveal of the mystery brick-thrower! Great surprise and twist. I enjoyed this chappie immensely. You're doing a good job of developing Alex; she's a fun person. Keep up the good work and thanks for reviewing my new story.