Reviews for Leap of Faith
Charming, and a much better answer to the proposal than the show presented.
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
aww this was sweet! :)) I liked it! and how it should have ended! she should have said yes! ;))
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
good story
Leila chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Okay, so before I even started watching the show I knew that she turned down a marriage proposal at the end and when Logan took the stage I hid under my blanket and hummed while peeking a few times to see what exactly was happening... It was not a fun experience... So now you can be greatful that you got to actually watch the show because you didn't need to hide from what you knew was gonna happen... Actually a friend litterally had to force me to watch the last three episodes because I knew it was coming and wanted it to never happen yet through a lot of great fanfiction like this I have come to acsept the second to last episode and just imagine it a bit diffrent... Also, I like how you let Rory think so many people just have her say yes right away and that isn't very roryish... :)
TiaRat chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Okay, it may be cheesy, but I liked it. After all isn't that what fanfic is for-rewriting the story with the ending you want for the characters?
revchick86 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
it was beautiful, wonderful, the best ending i've read so far! "not in front of the pots!" haha had me cracking up!
stardustsky chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
A post S7 OS. There aren't too many of these around. This one, I love :). And don't worry about the cheese. We all love it ;).
Telrunia chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
YES! finally! an ending i likeD and it was so cute) and, so you know, there is never enough fluff P not in my opinion P
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Love it! Love how you incorporated all the flashbacks!
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aw. It makes me sad 'cause the show should have ended that way. Great fic.
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Ooh! It was great! I wish that that the actual series had ended this way! D: Rory was stupid to say no to Logan and I totally blame Lorelei for it . I love this story and am favoriting it!
whisperinthewind87 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
oh my goodness..beautiful. absolutely what i needed(i hated the finale).
Pink Blackberry Girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Fluffy? yes. Cheesy? yes. Completely amazing? YES!

I loved it! I wish it had ended like this. You should continue this story, you are an amaing writer!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
love your story and all the cheese! :D hope you deliver more cheese soon!
ange87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
i so much prefer your end that the show's, it was perfect!