Reviews for Leap of Faith
yana16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
omg i love this one shot its so much better than the final season ... i couldnt believe it... ure such a good writer and im kinda hoping ure gonna continue this story even if its a one shot .. i think u can turn it to something more...i love ure stories ure one of my favorite writers :D
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
wow what a great oneshot. I think I have a sweet tooth. haha. loved the fluffiness. Now I have to get a glass of wine to wash down the cheese. lol
claireheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
simply amazing! Love the cheese fluffy cotton candy sweetness lol:) you're a very talented writer. keep up the good work and hope to read more of your stuff;)
halfadash chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
it was monstrously (is that even a word?) cheesy. but i adored it anyway. this would be the picture perfect ending that we all wanted, and it was exceptionally written. nice job.
ally chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
how odd-i watched unto the breach about an hour ago! and it made me as sad as ever. this fic cheered me up...nice job!
iwannabegilmore chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
my god i absolutley loved this story,
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I loved all the fluff. I wished it had ended like this, I really, really do. I love how you expanded on this though and didn't just end it with her saying yes, instead you showed how she came to that conclusion and how happy she is now. Good job, it all flowed so swell and I can easily imagine this happening if Rory had said yes.
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Well, right now, I am absolutly loving the cheese. Cheese is good. Thank you for writing an awesome quality story about my two favorite characters. It still frustrates me to no end that these two didn't end up together. Any time you want the cheese to be overflowing, feel free to write it! Good job!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Love it!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was a good story
javaaddict chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Excellent... I wish it really had ended this way... at least people wouldn't have been traumatised the way that they were...Another one shot of them in a few years time might not be such a big ask now... would it?
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Absolutely loved the fluffy cotton candy sweetness and the gallons of cheese. It is such a wonderful story!
melako17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
great,love it
AminalLuv chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
M, I love cheese-well, not ALL cheese; blue cheese, for example, I find quite repulsive. Rogan-y cheese, however, is a favorite of mine and this was quite delish indeed. It's a rare delicacy these days. Thanks for the story; I loved it.
bananaslugg chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
aw it was so cute! i loved it! you did a fantastic job on this one shot, you should write them more often :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »