Reviews for End of an Era
Martha472 chapter 1 . 5/30
you should keep writing. I really like this story.
breanna chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
why did Roy dump Ed that makes me sad
mustangsnaps chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was great u shud write more like it. I think it would've been cool if they made up and kissed in front of Alphonse in the middle of the sidewalk or something though.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
*creepy voice* I kill Roy. I kill him with cereal spoon. *brandishes spoon in his direction*
Mew Darchuleta chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow...

That was strong...You made me fee like killing Roy and comforting Ed and just well CRYING! And I was listening to "Four Seasons" by Namie Amuro while I read this and somehow it matched them...Dont know how though xD

Anyway one of my favs in the "feeling" department so u write a sequel to this!
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
No! This cannot be complete! The ending is just like a cliffhanger! Update it, onegai?

I love this fic. It's so sad. Poor Edo. Roy always manages to make him cry in most of your fics. :P

Well done!

Please complete it.

Love, Niki
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is so sad and pretty. I love the way we figure out what's happened between Ed and Roy (and their emotions about it) through the eyes of Al and Hawkeye. Amazing.
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
that was a really good chapter. u should seriously write more. like wat happened b/w the colonel and ed. why was ed so sad. and why did the colonel feel so guilty.
kspadawan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
No! How sad. :(
atrophy-07 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
that was so beautiful, :(( i wish i could write like you!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
That is so sad! Other than being depressing, it's completely logical. It's heartbreakingly logical! I love it
haneko-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
it's..

you know..

sad..

*sobs*

I liked it anyway..

~CaHo~
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Poor Ed, that really sucked...I wonder if he'll ever tell Al...Though Al will probably figure it out...

THANKS:"D
Trachy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Sad. I love sad stories, but in a way i hate them as well. It was good though. It had sadness, but it wasn't blown out of proportion. Like full on angst. I can never picture Ed crying for some reason. I mean he obviously does (as seen in the anime) but he just give off that vibe. lol well anyway, i can't wait to read more of Decent. I am very glad though that you are still writing other things.
Faydora chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Um...i feel like i just lost apart of myself by reading this. Like...is there a sequel? Because well...I think this needs a sequel. Im really confused right now. I know they broke up whatever kind of relationship they had...but there are so many unanswered questions.

For instance, Why did Roy break up with Edward? What kind of relationship did they have?

Things like that. You should make a sequel...really.