Reviews for Giving One Thousand Percent
Pogonia And Medusa chapter 1 . 8/3
Brilliant! Vibrant, active, true-to-canon. Thanks for these sharply focused and loving snapshots of our favorite redheads.
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great story
It really sums up the Weasleys
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love Molly’s blurb the best. The most dangerous place to be, is between a mother and her children.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Arthur: it makes me indescribably happy that he's the reason for Lucius' limp - and it explains the fight in CoS so well.

Molly: the unforgiveable mistake of waking the twins, they must've been a handful as babies; I love seeing how she's so much more than just a housewife, she's completely terrifying

Bill: Greyback's attack helped more than anyone would've imagined

Fleur: it's so easy to forget that she was chosen for the Triwizard Tournament, but she is definitely not helpless

Charlie: I miss him a lot in the movies; he's brilliant, especially with Norberta.

Percy: his admitting his made a mistake is great, and why he keeps making it shows that he's a true Gryffindor

Fred: the pain he felt when George lost his ear... I love how they both joked about it

George: his grief... I can't even begin to imagine it

Ron: even though he left, he's the best friend Harry could've had, not everyone would jump in that lake after Harry

Ginny: again, she's my favorite; I love her spirit, she'll protect her family and insult you at the same time, even if it's not her brightest idea
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Perfect ending, and I like how you summarize the two wars in between talking about the Weasleys. Bill reminded me of Wolverine for some reason, but it was great to see Norberta back.
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Loooooooool 'Close your mouth when you speak'x)
ChaoticLyra chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
It's brilliant!

I adore the whole Weasley family and am positively surprised to see Fleur included.

Every character seems to be very canon, which I think is genius, and it's all very well-written. My favourite part was Ginny's even though I do not like her all that much, her response is perfect. Oh, and Charlie and Bill are also splendid. Really, I like the whole thing. :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
HAH! That last line was excellent! :D

I mean, the whole thing was great, good work. I really enjoyed it :)
MissingLarruping chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love the Weasley's, great collection of drabbles :)

Christine xx
fshm chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
prolly the first and only time that i thought ginny is awesome a extemely kickass :D
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Loved this... great ending with Ginny!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love these Weasley family ones... I especially liked the way they were all centred around fighting Death Eaters.

I also particularly liked the ones for Molly and Charlie. _ Bahaha. Molly on the warpath is a frightening thing indeed!
footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow. This is great work and all the Weasley's were in character and everything just fit. I loved what Ginny said at the end. Lovely fic :)
felixfelish46 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
HAHA Ginny way to hang tough!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh that's brilliant! I love the Weasley's, every last one of them, go Arthur :D and all of them of course are great... poor Fred though, brilliant job!