Reviews for Giving One Thousand Percent
Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is just wonderful. Each one fits with the character brilliantly.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
What a wonderful insight into all the Weasley. I like how you added Fleur in and Molly's last line made me laugh. Although the Ginny one was my personal favorite. Wonderful job here!

SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Arthur: I love that he uses a gun. Malfoy deserved it too.

Molly: "Mistake enough to think that she was defenseless with Arthur gone, a greater mistake to spoil dinner, but the unforgivable mistake had been waking the twins after it had taken two hours to get them down for a nap." HAHAHA stupid Death Eater. Ah, poor Molly. But she's amazing, that's for sure.

Bill: heh retractable nails are pretty freaking neat.

Fleur: That was awesome. You show exactly why the Goblet chose her for a Triwizard Champion.

Charlie: Aw, Norbert(a)! Hehe I love that.

Percy: ah, he did make the right choice in the end for sure

Fred: "They were connected. Normal for twins, everyone said, but it was more. Maybe it was being wizards" Maybe it is from being wizards, and I don't think we'll ever know since we don't see the Patil twins together often. But I always believed Fred & George were definitely connected like that

George: :( I feel so terrible for him. "He was still there, would be long enough at least to see this through, and he took a deep breath, winking at the unseen he knew could see. “What do you call dead meat in a snake suit?”" But I'm glad that he could still feel Fred there

Ron: I love how he didn't hesitate, and completely forgot he couldn't swim.

Ginny: Oh poor, poor girl. But she really is more like the twins than any of the others. *laughs hysterically*

I really liked that, and how you had them in order by birth. It may have flowed better if you had it in chronological order, with Percy, Fred & George at the end, but either way it's great to see that being a Weasley gives one incredible internal strength.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
A wonderful set! I loved Molly's and Bill's in particular.
NLaddict chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i always love ur work Andrew!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
An impressive set of shorts about the Weasleys. I especialy liked Bills trick with the claws and wolf senses and Charlies dragon backup.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
The Weasleys are one kick ass family.

My favorites were Arthur, Molly, Fleur and Charlie.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was awesome! I loved the fact that they were fighting, and the Weasleys are a wonderful family - you portrayed them well. :D

Strawberry xx
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh I loved it! That was brilliant and it so summed up the Weasleys. It was so powerful too, keeping it really short. My favourite was Ron's and I liked Molly's but I think the whole thing was really effective. I loved how it was really easy to know what each situation was. I love the Weasleys and I think you really did them justice in this! I'm going to go and reccomend this now on RL... brilliant.

Elle xx
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hooray for the Weasleys! I really enjoyed this, especially the bit about Ron not being able to swim. Brilliant. I wonder...since you seem to have so much insight into the minds of our favorite gingers, could you take a look at my oneshot "The Only Thing She Ever Feared"? Your opinion would be much appreciated!

-this shameless advertising brought to you by Hermione W. Cullen-
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
GREAT JOB! My favorite was Molly, but they were all good. I like the idea of a series of drabbles based around a common theme.
madeofawesomeness chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
one word (or really, two words, but hyphenated):

sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Those Weasleys... *grins* great writing. I specially loved Ginny's.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3