Reviews for Forecasted Thunderstorms
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Okay, let's recap the facts:

First off, this chapter (you did call it that) kicks serious tail. The action was great, the dialog realistic, and (bless you for this, my son) the grammar impeccable.

However, you posted it almost three and a half years ago. Then, having more or less promised the next installment in "a few days", you have instead allowed it to languish.

But ... upon further reflection I see where it took a month to get your first review, and the story has a grand total of two thus far. I find that difficult to fathom, given the quality and the passion present here. But people are weird, and a paucity of reviews is usually the order of the day. Lord knows I've seen it with my stories: 90 hits yielding 2 reviews is pretty much par.

Nevertheless, one has to wonder what happened here? Did your Muse abandon you? Did you turn your talents to other tales? Did you (as so frequently happens with me) just get too damn busy to write?

I'm naturally curious. Comes with being part cat I suppose.

Anyway, I would like to help, if that's possible. Do you know how the rest of the story is going to unfold? I can see Raven's demon getting loose and stirring up trouble. I can also see where it might not be quite the catastrophe she fears.

Let me know, okay? I'm going to put this story on alert just in case.
DeathGoblin chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is the first time I've reviewed one of your stories. I like the idea here, and am curious to see what's going on.
fanaticwr1t3r chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow, this was good... and nice cliffhanger ending too.

Your descriptions were good too... :P

Keep up the good work