Reviews for Logan's Adventures as a Single Dad
spacekitten2700 chapter 22 . 3/1
dang
sell chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
Uh? A chapter without anyone identifying? Harvest was already again boyfriend? I mean ... We have a rape ongoing process, children. Helloo do not want to make things difficult with 'crooked deals' youth, do we? Logan, keep an eye on your little girl, yes? More please.
sell chapter 20 . 9/8/2015
Teri Driver? THAT Teri Driver? Putz, Logan must really be desperate to beg for that ordinary witch. Well, it should be capable of it, after all, much less, she managed to convict an innocent young (as in the episode of the show), as she could not repeat the feat here? Why you do not go with Mike's face? Sad. I've read a few articles on the subject of rape and against the most absurd things, female and male victims as well. Sometimes it's so easy to condemn someone and other so hard, even with a lot of evidence. I do not understand so many differences from one case to another. And in case Harvest unfortunately fell in the list of difficult. Will Mary Kate will even help? Hope so. So I'm waiting for the next chapter. More.
PS. No more 'Son of her mother' ... well, right. But it's not just me that thought it could have more chapters. It's a very good story.
sell chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
MORE, PLEASE!
sell chapter 19 . 4/28/2015
Heck, I was unable to find its history, so it took me so to comment. Well, come on. First of all, I never thought it was so hard to prove a rape case involving mainly victims so young. We get angry because we know how things really happened, what that little bastard did. But then the characters involved do not know. Just think very unethical defense attorney use of such vulgar language to meet your customer "... my client says that very obviously liked" and "He knows that an orgasm when he hears" do not seem to be words that should come out of the mouth of a respected professional. But what angered me was the poor performance of Bobby / Alex in interrogation. They did not look at all bright interrogators MCS (SVU detectives seemed those, annoying) hope that they can turn it around and make it out okay in the end. You know, I hate injustice. Again, sorry for the delay, I will be more vigilant. More please.
PS. Thank you for taking time to answer my doubts.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
Pretty sure the sexual content in this chapter requires at least a T rating. Might want to re-rate the story a T from a K because improperly rating it can get it reported and deleted for you. The content isn't suitable for young children as you've rated it.
sell chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
Very difficult situation for the family Logan. But it's time to take a courageous stand Harvest. After all, she is not alone and she has a lot of strong men around him. I'm glad that Bobby is there to prevent Mike do something that may worsen the situation further. I hope that Pete has a good lesson. More.
PS. What does an 'Buzzkill'?
sell chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
It's a difficult thing, but as a father Logan need to do it, and Harvest have to say what happened, before his father make hasty conclusions regarding her boyfriend. More.
sell chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
I think she should talk to Logan about what happened. That kid has committed a crime and will have to deal with the consequences, whether with imprisonment or by Logan give him a beating. After all, she's been the joke of the school anyway. And Shia is such that even an idiot. I hope that this injustice will soon be repaired.
Metisse chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Great follow up! I can see this as a very real thing for someone her age to go through. Hope Logan doesn't get too pissed off about her fighting. Especially since she probably gets her temper from him. Can't you see a young Logan getting into fights at school if someone got on him enough? Can't wait to see what happens next.
sell chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Please chain for that bastard!
sell chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Google sometimes gets me lost when it comes to idioms. Hmmm ... typical teenager do this kind of thing. Risk is low for the real thing. Bobby would blush if he knew that was the fetish for a little girl in the bath. Indeed, the devil wears blue, huh? That's what Logan would think if he knew of 'wet' dreams of his daughter. Although it is not yet telepath!
Metisse chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
lol I just imagine how freaked out Logan would be to know his daughter was masturbating while thinking of Goren! :-D
sell chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Man, I took a quick look at how was my comment and wanted to make a small correction. On the first line is translated 'That monkey'. In fact, it is not an offense to Logan. Let me explain: is that here in my country, when a person gets into an embarrassing situation, or embarrasses another person, usually use an idiom 'Economic Pay', 'to monkey' was the biggest monkey '. I mean, when Logan was buying bra with his daughter, he put in an embarrassing situation, or did your daughter 'make a fool'. Google translated, but it was a strange thing. Anyway, I hope you have gotten a clear explanation.
sell chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
That monkey! I think Logan is the only father I know that goes with the teenage daughter buy bra! Embarrassing at least. I like the protective attitude of it, but these things are very intimate with a woman and I think he should have asked Megan and another friend to this ... as a female task. But Logan is anyway a clueless. Love when Goren is in history (okay, I think this is the only fic that Logan does not Goren, the protagonist is what I see) and I hope that future chapters they are readying more confusion, as in chapter 12. When der ... More please.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »