Reviews for Logan's Adventures as a Single Dad
sell chapter 19 . 7/7
MORE, PLEASE!
sell chapter 19 . 4/28
Heck, I was unable to find its history, so it took me so to comment. Well, come on. First of all, I never thought it was so hard to prove a rape case involving mainly victims so young. We get angry because we know how things really happened, what that little bastard did. But then the characters involved do not know. Just think very unethical defense attorney use of such vulgar language to meet your customer "... my client says that very obviously liked" and "He knows that an orgasm when he hears" do not seem to be words that should come out of the mouth of a respected professional. But what angered me was the poor performance of Bobby / Alex in interrogation. They did not look at all bright interrogators MCS (SVU detectives seemed those, annoying) hope that they can turn it around and make it out okay in the end. You know, I hate injustice. Again, sorry for the delay, I will be more vigilant. More please.
PS. Thank you for taking time to answer my doubts.
Pretty sure the sexual content in this chapter requires at least a T rating. Might want to re-rate the story a T from a K because improperly rating it can get it reported and deleted for you. The content isn't suitable for young children as you've rated it.
sell chapter 18 . 1/18
Very difficult situation for the family Logan. But it's time to take a courageous stand Harvest. After all, she is not alone and she has a lot of strong men around him. I'm glad that Bobby is there to prevent Mike do something that may worsen the situation further. I hope that Pete has a good lesson. More.
PS. What does an 'Buzzkill'?
sell chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
It's a difficult thing, but as a father Logan need to do it, and Harvest have to say what happened, before his father make hasty conclusions regarding her boyfriend. More.
sell chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
I think she should talk to Logan about what happened. That kid has committed a crime and will have to deal with the consequences, whether with imprisonment or by Logan give him a beating. After all, she's been the joke of the school anyway. And Shia is such that even an idiot. I hope that this injustice will soon be repaired.
Metisse chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Great follow up! I can see this as a very real thing for someone her age to go through. Hope Logan doesn't get too pissed off about her fighting. Especially since she probably gets her temper from him. Can't you see a young Logan getting into fights at school if someone got on him enough? Can't wait to see what happens next.
sell chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Please chain for that bastard!
sell chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Google sometimes gets me lost when it comes to idioms. Hmmm ... typical teenager do this kind of thing. Risk is low for the real thing. Bobby would blush if he knew that was the fetish for a little girl in the bath. Indeed, the devil wears blue, huh? That's what Logan would think if he knew of 'wet' dreams of his daughter. Although it is not yet telepath!
Metisse chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
lol I just imagine how freaked out Logan would be to know his daughter was masturbating while thinking of Goren! :-D
sell chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Man, I took a quick look at how was my comment and wanted to make a small correction. On the first line is translated 'That monkey'. In fact, it is not an offense to Logan. Let me explain: is that here in my country, when a person gets into an embarrassing situation, or embarrasses another person, usually use an idiom 'Economic Pay', 'to monkey' was the biggest monkey '. I mean, when Logan was buying bra with his daughter, he put in an embarrassing situation, or did your daughter 'make a fool'. Google translated, but it was a strange thing. Anyway, I hope you have gotten a clear explanation.
sell chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
That monkey! I think Logan is the only father I know that goes with the teenage daughter buy bra! Embarrassing at least. I like the protective attitude of it, but these things are very intimate with a woman and I think he should have asked Megan and another friend to this ... as a female task. But Logan is anyway a clueless. Love when Goren is in history (okay, I think this is the only fic that Logan does not Goren, the protagonist is what I see) and I hope that future chapters they are readying more confusion, as in chapter 12. When der ... More please.
Metisse chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
lol Poor Logan, this daughter thing is almost like torture sometimes. Next thing you know he'll be cleaning his gun when any boyfriend shows up at their house. :-D
sell chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Cara, eu dei muitas risadas com a dupla de espiões Bobby/Logan. Imaginei cada cena ridícula deles. Foi muito legal. Que bom que postou capitulo novo, pensei que tinha abandonado esta fic. Seria melhor ainda se fosse mais regular. Convenhamos, seis meses é um pouco demais, né? Repito, foi um capitulo muito divertido. Mais, por favor.
Metisse chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
lol We're looking for my wallet! That would have gotten a wink and 'yeah sure' from me. :-D

I like Logan as the father of a teenage girl. A boy wouldn't have been as funny. lol
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »