Reviews for On the Wrong Side
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow. That was exhaustingly satisfying. For me, it started a little slow, i wasn't sure where you were taking it but then you kicked into high gear and kept going. It was so intense, so filled with emotion, that I have to say t took a little bit out of me. I had to take a break and then read more. One of your most descriptive, informative pieces by far. I love when you get into the psyche of the brothers and examine the mental aspect. It is so interesting to read. I forget that it is fiction because it makes such sense when you write it.

I love the flashback memories that Sam had, and the way they made him feel. It was almost as if you could see what they had done to him, how they affected him, and how they helped mold him into the man that he is today.

Great work :)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
ah back to the good old days of Dean and Sam, before the deal and the tension and secrets between the brothers that I think is going to be happening in Season 4. I really enjoyed it. I really liked that Dean at least in part got to get out some of the hurt he had when Sam left him for college something that the show never really got into that much.
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Really good! You do an amazing job writing their bond, and the strength that they give to each other and get from each other.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow, I just loved this one. We had kidnapping, wounding, drugging, escaping, and rescuing all in a one shot... with a nice touch of brotherly shmoop... Thanks!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Now that was the perfect story. Angst, action, Sam fighting for his life, misguided morons for hunters and the perfect big brother looking out for little brother mo. Loved it. Great job.
Ali64 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was just perfect from start to & Dean angst, lots of wonderful brother moments and the tension was palpable.

Can't wait for have certainly brightened my summer!

Ali.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Was thinking "Hunted" the whole time I was reading. But then, you are so adept and attuned with the boys, I'm not surprised you wrote yours first. Well done.
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Amazing and powerful, like all of your fabulous stories about our favorite brothers. I loved that Sam fought so hard and was able to get away and Dean's revenge on the other hunters was great.

I can't wait until Wednesday and your next story. Great job!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5