Reviews for Tsuna's Sweet Home
MoonTalker chapter 2 . 1/18
Hey there girl! I wanted to say how awesome your story is and two tiny mistakes but I see them often so let me correct them. First a yaoi fans are called fujoshi which actually mean rotten woman. (Cruel isn't it?) And second yaoi is when to men have sex when they kiss or hug or just express their affection is called shounene ai. Well thats all... They are minor mistakes that everyone is doing but as i said before I see them often and want to correct them . again well done on your story I want to read more!
Xion2010 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Hurry up on updating! I have kidnapped NEKO-tsu-chan! So hurry up or something bad might happen!
krone weiss chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
truth to be told

yaoi makes solves everything XD

nah not everything XD
CrazyPsychopathicRabbit chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
an interesting story! I want to read more of this! It really sounds interesting to me and I want to see what adventures Tsuna will get in...

But I see that you have not updated in quite a while... I do hope that you will update this story someday. I would really like to know just what you had planned for this story...
Callista Ran Lalasa chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Cute! I want one toooo. Really love Giotto and Tsuna sooo much and i really want to read more.
KitsuneDango chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
this is probably the cutest story ever!

but i dont know how it went to animal people to a trip to walmart.
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Cute story. I do hope that you update soon.
ayumistar00 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
sorry about the hello goodbye hello again i thought you were the same arthur who wrote that story sorry:)
ayumistar00 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
well she is not the only yaoi fan update soon please and update hello goodbye hello again please
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Methinks the manager has good taste. :D
SilentSnowDreamer chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
aww, this little story was cute. i cant wait for the next chapter of tsunas sweet home though. its so cute!
warflame001 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Ah hahaha! How cute! Along with the kitten Tsuna adventure of course! I have to mention that I love 802759 just to say...not that I'm saying I saw any of that. *Looks around innocently* *Whispers* Just to say, you missed Day Three I believe, but don't worry too much about anything else, it was pretty cute. *Smiles* Good job!
banifi chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
kya so cute! when will you put the next chaptear? i can't hardly wait for it! please put it soon! *swings tail from side to side and lickes hand* miah pretty please with sprinckles on top? pur *shakes ears*
Jaricchi chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
wahahaha!

awesome!
Ila Way chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
lol! haha! the walmart one is funny.. xD

i thought the'd be chased out but the manager likes it.. lol

hahah