Reviews for Victories
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
he'd love to be there to listen to Josh ramble pretentiously

a sport I, too, enjoy

"That office is turning you into Josh," Ginger informs him.

Sam looks at the champagne glass, then gestures Lou out and takes a drink. "Just warn me when my hairline starts receding.

banter that belongs in TWW

"Sometimes I forget, but then I find the M&Ms with the little presidential seals on them," she says. "Always good during an all-nighter!"

beautiful

secondly, don't jinx us

Maybe “turn around thrice, curse, and spit” had an effect on him.

"Tell me something good, Sam," Amy Gardner is saying into his phone.

"Your outfit makes you look ten years younger," Sam tries.

"Oh god," Amy sighs

The man is out of practice.

I've learned something very important."

All right, now he's just confused. "And what is that?" he prompts.

"You're taking me out to dinner tonight."

"I like dinner and dancing," she adds.

"You are just the epitome of subtlety."

"I try."

*cheers* Well /done/, some of that banter sounds like it came out of the TV. /So/ well done.
ipio chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw, aw, aw! This was too cute, and just how I have always secretly dreamed that things between Sam and Ainsley would turn out.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
HE THREW THE MUFFIN AWAY? And Ainsley let him?

That last part was so cute! And love Sam becoming Josh with the screaming and all.
snowbear96 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I love the banter and the muffin. I enjoyed it :)
alusin chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This is really wonderful-I hope you are planning more chapters? :)
peacefield chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Absolutely loved this! Reading it felt just like watching an episode from the old days. Please continue this story!
agtdanam chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
You must continue this, it was wonderful! You capture their voices so well, especially Ainsley. These are the kind of West Wing fics that I miss. I really really liked this.
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
loved it. this story was great. hopefully you'll write some more Sam/Ainsley. there's never enough. :D good job.
legogirleight chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I love Sam and Ainsley!

Very cute, I enjoyed it a lot:)!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Loved the banter. You really have Ainsley's 'voice' down well. Please write a sequel. I'd love to know how the date went.