Reviews for Bonded

Good, satisfying ending.

One of the best.

Cheers
SixPerfections chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
The fate of like 8 billion people is at stake.. I'm not one of those people who's like 'yeah, kill people woot!'. Not at all. But damn... If I had an immortal indestructible God that could not be stopped living inside me that was going to destroy the world and was close to getting what she needed to do it... I would tearfully say goodbye to the world of the living willingly. That's what any decent human being would do I think.

Hehe well, I think the Slayers are being stupid for not killing Ben. Not that it's a good thing or that they should do it flippantly, it's a horrendous thing... but the stakes are too large. There is no time to take chances and hope for a 9th inning home run.

Anyway, I dunno why I suddenly was taking this so seriously lol. Prolly has to do with your great writing of these last few chappies. Loving your story )(
SixPerfections chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Dead Joyce.. wow. Sorta suspected something like that but it was still a surprise. Really well written. Everything feels so helpless with Glory being able to find them and toss them about like kittens. Great job this chapter, it was incredibly well done IMO. :D
YoureGorgeousMyFriend chapter 36 . 10/25/2011
This fic is the best fic EVER! (All 3 parts of it) Not joking! I'm only a few years late in reading it ha ha, but it is amazing, I started reading and couldn't stop. Thanks for this awesome story, going to find some more of your work now! :)
SeanHicks4 chapter 36 . 9/17/2011
Cool ending, guess it'd go completly AU now in regards to big bads since the conditions to the first's rising weren't met, as far as I know...
tie.gray chapter 36 . 5/15/2011
Well written trilogy. I've been reading nonstop for 4 days and have finally finished it. Excellent story.
JAYTOKMAR chapter 36 . 2/5/2011
I don't know what you were talking about, that was well worth the eye blood, Comalies included.

J.
bitten2 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
awesome!
EagleGamer15 chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Hopefully Dawn really is calm enough to know what not to tell the doctors XD
EagleGamer15 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
lol, Faith's got the right idea XD
EagleGamer15 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Willow's not going to have to mind-meld with Buffy already is she?
Cloudbouncer chapter 36 . 2/26/2009
Very good story. The ending was bittersweet, just like it should be. Thanks for posting it.
Cloudbouncer chapter 34 . 2/26/2009
Aw...

She justs needs Buffy, just for a minute. Tears in my eyes. But it's okay they're happy tears.

Good job on this one.
Ryoko05 chapter 36 . 2/13/2009
great ending. loved every part of the story.
lilyme chapter 36 . 2/13/2009
Oh, good, Xan's alive! Is it me or did you not mention him once in the last two chapters.

I would have preferred some Fuffy-alone time at the end though, but all in all a fine endign.

Great, I would have helped too *sniff* you didn't ask me... :(