Reviews for Bonded
Ryoko05 chapter 15 . 10/1/2008
oh thats cute. Their finally a family.
AnneBuffy chapter 15 . 10/1/2008
The chapter was great like always but you're right , maybe a little bit too mushy , at least for my taste...but I didn't also like the BIG BREAKDOWN from season 5 when Dawn and Buffy cried together...Butsometimes it has to be a liitle bit mushy, anyway , amazingly written ;-)

please update soon.
RabidReject chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
Awesome. More soon.
AnneBuffy chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
now I can finally comment on your great story, I've read stories on for many years now, but never registered , so as I said, I think it's awesome! you're really a great writer and write them totally in character you actually manage to demonstrate the emotions perfectly, so please update soon and write on this or further ones VERY long I love it
lilyme chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
Hm, so they're connected in a different way here, huh...? That's interesting. We'll have to see how the Scoobies will put that knowledge to use, though.

Are we gonna see the girls seeing dead Joyce one more time?
lilyme chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
I saw that coming. No, wait, actually I expected Ben to show up, but since I heard that the rumor that Ben...and Glory...have a connection of some sort..., I guess it's safe to say he's there as well ;)

So, where's the Buffy breakdown? Has to happen at some point... right?

OneShot...? Huh, I'm all idealess at the moment... well, maybe Faith doesn't like Halloween, finds it too scary or something. Kids in monster costumes give her the wiggins :P Would be funny somehow; or if you want sad and depressing, maybe something happened in her childhood that makes her ot like Halloween. And Buffy or anyone else could be included in that oneshot...

Or a oneshot about the Mayor spoiling her with prezzies and comics and icees and stuff. Would also be interesting.
Lostmemories203 chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
o0o figured it out! Well this iz a definte step! lrite man! 4 a sec i thought they were dead. Like Seriously like sumbody waz gonna die. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
Lupo669 chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
Great update! That was a surprising way for the Slayers to find out Ben was Glory's host. Knowing who the host is may move them that much closer to thinking about killing him to get rid of Glory. Will they tell Giles and the Scoob's? I could see Ripper going after Ben without a second thought given his current state of mind.

Poor Faith, she must be having all kinds of flashbacks to Kakistos and her first watcher. Feeling helpless to stop someone from hurting the people she loves.

If Buffy keeps suppressing her feelings, she's gonna end up doing something even more stupid than going on a suicide run.

I hope one of the bodies they knocked over wasn't Joyce. That would be one shock too many for Dawn.

I really liked the chapter. Please update again soon.
Lunarcycle chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
Sweet update ;D How much longer is Buffy gonna b emotionless? I like it but damn its making me depressed ;D but that's good means im gettin into ur story KILL GLORY Good luck wit da one-shots

Later Dayz
Lupo669 chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
Oh no! Evry single time they let their guard down for a moment. There Glory is. Does Glory have some kind of Slayer tracking sense? She always seems to find them when they are most vulnerable.

Your take on Dawn is dead on. Her scenes are really true to character. Excellent job. So now Dawn, Faith and Buffy are all trapped in the morgue with Glory and the only escape is up the elevator. This is gonna be a great fight! Maybe it'll knock some sense into Buffy.

Please keep updating...
Lostmemories203 chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
o0o boy! SHit! O Course Glory shows up when they least expect it. I totally luv Faith rite now! Buffy not so much! Gosh! Luvin it! PLz update soon!

Um.. ideas 4 one-shotz lets c. Mayb(if it dont freak u out) a Faith/Dawn one-shot. Go 2 the Fair/Carnival have fun bondin, thingz happen. lol. Um so yea. Ur wicked awesome man!
Buckster chapter 12 . 9/25/2008
That chapter was awesome. I was actually in tears at one point. One of the best updates yet. Keep up the good work
Lunarcycle chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
Dang that's rough please don't let Glory kill Buffy or anyone else :( Joyce was bad enough. Great update u keep me guessing ;D Can't wait 4 the next update

Later Dayz
f00f00 chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
I really like it so far. :)
Lostmemories203 chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
Shez gonna get herself killed. How sumbody goes after her. An WOW Can U SAY EMOTIONAL! Anya! WOW! dude, I probably sed this like 10 million times. U r the MASTER of writin emotions. Like itz wicked crazy man. INsane. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »