Reviews for Bonded
RandomSelection chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
Wow! Great chapter, stromg scenes! Tara showing her inner strength, Faith unable to keep her mask up, Anya voicing the thoughts of everybody (readers included), and Buffy ... I think she may be at the same point she was when (in the show) they'd brought her back - with one crucial difference: She doesn't care about anything any longer, anything but revenge ... update soon!
lilyme chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
Giles: I feel so sorry for him. His reaction simply shows that everyone feels just helpless in a situation like this, no matter how old or experienced he or she is.

Faith: It's understandable that nobody knows how to deal with a grieving on the inside/unusually quiet on the outside Faith. But thank God Tara, the one person who knows Faith least, instinctively does what Faith needs.

Anya: Great monologue. I really bought it, and especially the brakdown towards the end was great.

Buffy: I bet the breakdown will come, once she is alone. She's not looking to kill Glory, she's looking for a lone place to cry.
Lupo669 chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
Very interesting dynamics you are building here...

I would of expected Buffy to be more clingy, rather than the cold and stand offish way you portrayed her here. It seems that she is driving a wedge between her and Faith, after trying so hard and being so desperate to bring Faith back and win her over.

Dawn has got to be feeling abandoned by Buffy. She was angry with her to begin with and she will definetly remember that when she needed Buffy the most, she wasn't there.

Out of all of them Tara seems to be the most capable. Maybe it's because of her life before coming to Sunnydale?

I can't wait to see where you take it from here. Thanks for writing...
RabidReject chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
Wow.. just.. wow.. More soon.
I'mAnOverachiever chapter 11 . 9/20/2008
Lupo669 chapter 11 . 9/20/2008
This was great! The way you have packed so much emotion into this chapter is unbelievable. Your descriptions of each characters feelings and reactions really came through well.

Buffy seems to be having Post traumatic stress, Faith has completely reverted to her childhood (seeming to expect Giles to strike her when he tries to comfort her), Dawn feeling abandoned by everyone, and lastly Giles. He's totally shocked and unbelieving that he risked his heart and had it taken away again by something that goes bump in the night.

I almost expect Buffy to go downstairs, out the door, and on a one slayer rampage against every supernatural creature in Sunnydale.

Please, please, please post again soon...
lilyme chapter 11 . 9/20/2008
Yeah, I would probably react just like Buffy throughout this entire chapter... except without the calling anyone or even moving to do something.

Poor Giles. I didn't even see the similarities between Jenny and Joyce's death until now :(

Nice also how you have Giles call Faith "child", because that is what she basically is, and it comes out in this situation.

So, I wonder when Buffy is finally going to break down. Or what she and Giles will now do downstairs in the kitchen, and what Dawn and Faith are going to do all alone upstairs :(
Lostmemories203 chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
Holy Crap man! Intense much! I swear u win the award 4 story with most intense emotion cuz damn can u write! Thiz iz soo sad. Like if i were real emtional person, i would b bawlin my eyes out. An how does Buffy jus not react? Itz like she'z a zombie. An Poor Faith and Dawn! Faith iz like cryin her eyez out. Dawn 2. An Giles. Feel soo ary 4 him. Happened 2 him twice. That jus sux. Luvin the story! Plz update soon!
RandomSelection chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
Well, Glory sure made her point there ... Poor girls. And with all three of them feeling guilty for Joyce's death, we've some hard times coming for sure. - I really liked the sharp contrast between the fun-chapter and this one; it made an even more brutal impact this wway.
rebalabroo chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
OH MY GOD... sorry thats about all i can say right now... PMS
liljemsey chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
oh no joyce

i love this story, i think you write the characters so well

keep updating :D
I'mAnOverachiever chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
A H!

Lostmemories203 chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
NO FUCKIN WAY Man! NO WAY! That iz jus wrong. Jus soo fuckin wrong. Joyce did NOT have 2 die. Gosh dude. Thatz jus... man! Oh Sumbody needz 2 get dead. LIKE seriously somebody really needs 2. PLz update soon!
lilyme chapter 10 . 9/16/2008

Oh, GOD... that was... well, awesomely horrible... really

I can't even cry, I'm in shock. I really didn't see that coming, well, not this way, anyway. Oh, God, poor Joyce. I don't even want to imagine how she must have felt in the last few seconds of her life.

And the girls... I wonder what is going to happen with them and all the others now. It will be interesting to see, how you will with the feelings of everyone in the next chapter(s). I wonder if anyone will be thinking about bringing her back.

So, that was really awesome chapter; I had the "something-terrible-is-going-to-happen" feeling from the beginning on, then it went away for a couple of lines, and then... well, you killed Joyce :(

Update soon!
Lupo669 chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Thanks for the action packed chapter. I guess leaving a chopped up giant snake laying around wasn't such a good idea, huh.

Wow, Glory seems to really be invulnerable, Faith was brushed aside like a fly. Does Glory see through the glamour Willow cast on Faith?

There is no way any of them are going to be able to deal with Glory killing Joyce, and right in front of them. They will all be blaming themselves for her death or for not being able to stop Glory in time. (Dawn being the key, Buffy not being strong enough, Faith cause she blames herself for everything).

Giles will probably be flashing back to Jenny Calander and will be no help at all. Who does that leave to bail the girls out? Wesley, Tara, and Anya?

Thank you for the update and please post again soon...

(Hope school is easy enough for you, to keep this story going!)
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »