Reviews for Bonded
lilyme chapter 10 . 9/16/2008

Oh, GOD... that was... well, awesomely horrible... really

I can't even cry, I'm in shock. I really didn't see that coming, well, not this way, anyway. Oh, God, poor Joyce. I don't even want to imagine how she must have felt in the last few seconds of her life.

And the girls... I wonder what is going to happen with them and all the others now. It will be interesting to see, how you will with the feelings of everyone in the next chapter(s). I wonder if anyone will be thinking about bringing her back.

So, that was really awesome chapter; I had the "something-terrible-is-going-to-happen" feeling from the beginning on, then it went away for a couple of lines, and then... well, you killed Joyce :(

Update soon!
Lupo669 chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Thanks for the action packed chapter. I guess leaving a chopped up giant snake laying around wasn't such a good idea, huh.

Wow, Glory seems to really be invulnerable, Faith was brushed aside like a fly. Does Glory see through the glamour Willow cast on Faith?

There is no way any of them are going to be able to deal with Glory killing Joyce, and right in front of them. They will all be blaming themselves for her death or for not being able to stop Glory in time. (Dawn being the key, Buffy not being strong enough, Faith cause she blames herself for everything).

Giles will probably be flashing back to Jenny Calander and will be no help at all. Who does that leave to bail the girls out? Wesley, Tara, and Anya?

Thank you for the update and please post again soon...

(Hope school is easy enough for you, to keep this story going!)
ghfdhdfhhfd chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
Wow, that was like a smack upside the head. Update, please!
Lostmemories203 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
o0o Shit! O0o no! Thatz not good! They had soo much fun it looked like. lol. That waz awesome. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
Lupo669 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
I can't believe the strength of character it must take to keep going on with their lives. The instant that there is a tiny break in the tension, the moment that it might seem that their lives will get just the smallest bit better, disaster is just sitting there waiting to pounce!

This chapter was great. It seemed like the healing could actually start moving forward. Then to have Glory pick just that moment to show up at the house was a shock. Is she there looking for the Slayers? Or does she know now that Dawn is the Key?

I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please update soon...
lilyme chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
yay, water-y fun :P

The best thing they can do now is spray Joyce with water as well... But, hey, it worked out okay in the end :P

And there's nothing wrong with a soft Faith either...

Oh... Oh! What's Glory doing there? I was waiting for the catastrophe... and it might be coming now... Don't let us wait for too long, okay? :P
I'mAnOverachiever chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
FREAKIN UPDATE MAN!1
Ryoko05 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
wow...umm wow. i dotn even know what to say. I cant wait to read the next chapter.
RandomSelection chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
With character-insights like this, who the hell needs action? ;-) Great chapter!
GuiltyByDesign.RK chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
This is an incredible story, I'm impressed with the way that you're using both the girls to show two sides of emotion in regards to an emergency. The fact that Buffy was the one losing control and it took Faith to get angry and stern with her to snap her out of it, shows the real human condition. I really love this story. Keep up the incredible work.
Lostmemories203 chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
WOW! Thought u said thiz waz non-eventful. But Damn it waz wicked eventful 2 me. HArsh wordz from Dawn. WOW! I waz speechless after that. The musta hurt soo bad. Like WOW! Akk i can it! PLz update soon!
RabidReject chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
AWesome. Can't wait to read more.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Ah, well done.

I know, I have been slacking in the reviews; school is a pain, is it not?

But the point is, this has been coming along rather nicely, and of course, we all expect you to continue.

Tsk, Dawn...such pubescent anger.

I do assume Faith would want some time to herself, I somewhat expect those words to shove her unwantedly into a corner, if only for a moment. I'd love to see what kinds of trouble she would get into, if only to hype up the suspense.

Anywho, keep it up. We shall be waiting.

I will, at least. ;)
Lupo669 chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
WOW! Talk about tough love...although Faith's response to Dawnie acting so stupidly was probably the only thing that would of gotten through to her. It's a good thing Buffy hung back, if she had started in with the "I always know what's best and your just a stupid child" attitude, Dawn would of taken off and it would of been even harder for someone to reach her.

It's great that Faith was able to drop her defences a little more and talk to Dawn like a real person. I think that helped Dawn see herself as "real" also. Not that everything seems to be resolved already, but they do seem to be taking greater steps forward in mending their relationship. Buffy allowing Faith to take the lead will help bring her closer to Dawn also.

I'd like to see the conversation between Dawn and Faith where Dawn confronts Faith on how outta control she seemed while wailing away on the vamp. It would be a good chance for some more emotional bonding between them.

As always, great writing. Please keep on posting...
lilyme chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
huh, bad Dawn... perfectly normal rebellion, I guess.

are we sure he's a vampire... okay, we are.

Funny that I just wrote a Faith-beats-a-vamp-bloody-because-he-"touched"-someone-she-cares-about scene for my story as well. Months to go before anyone except me will get to read that chapter though. Babbling. Just wanted to say - weird minds think alike :P

Gr, hate Dawn for saying that to Faith. If I was Faith, I'd strangle HER right now. But, oh, I liked what Faith said to Dawn after this. Really great.

and "non-eventful"? I think that was eventful... :)
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »