Reviews for Bonded
Lupo669 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Joyce was a lot more understanding than I would of thought, but your stories usually show her compassion and intelligence in a better light than the series ever did anyhow.

So, Dawnie is being head shrunk huh? I wonder if she is still shocky enough to start going on about slayers, vampires, demons and being a key? If she's not careful she might be sent to a mental hospital and wake up in an alternate reality (lol).

I knew Faith was use to physical and emotional pain, but to be running around grinding spikes of glass into the soles of her feet and not even notice, wow. She must really have been worried about Dawn cutting herself and Buffy falling apart to have driven that much pain out of her mind.

Another great chapter...thank you and please keep them coming.
Lostmemories203 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
All i gotta say iz OUCH! All that glass in Faith's feet, Jeez that soundz wicked painful. Glad Dawn iz ok but wutz gonna happen when they gotta talk 2 her? Luvin the story! PLz update soon!
lilyme chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Wow, Faith's being harsh, but right. And I think "reasoning" with Buffy in any other way wouldn't have helped this much, really.

So let's see how Dawn is (I guess we'll find out in the next chapter...probably.)... still thinking about, hm, what if she just died now... wonder what that would have done to the original story line too... Weird

Well, I guess Joyce also has other things to talk to them about, huh? Like, something like, do they know why Dawn did that... Not sure what I would say to her
Lupo669 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I'm glad Faith was able to get through to Buffy and get her to start thinking a little clearer. Faith gave her just the type of shock she needed to make Buffy realize how she was acting. A little verbal shake up can sometimes go a long way.

I'm sure Faith was totally ready to spaz also. First with Dawn's attempt to kill herself, then with Buffy freezing up and freaking out for the first time Faith had ever seen, it must of really scared her. Faith would of been thinking that her whole world was starting to come apart on her.

Can't wait for the confrontation with Joyce. When is someone going to call Giles? He would probably be in the best postion to comfort Joyce right now. When Joyce learns what set Dawn off, she probably won't want to be around Buffy and Faith for a little while.

Please keep posting...this story just keeps getting better and better...
Lostmemories203 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
o0o boy! I really hope Dawn iz ok! Will she even talk 2 them now? I bet she's pretty pissed at them 4 keepin thiz from her. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
liljemsey chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
YAY for buffy finally having a minor freakout I think she needed that.

i was a little shocked at faith's reaction to it at first but i'm glad buffy understood the reasoning behind it and where she was coming from

awesome chapter i can't wait for the next update
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow! thatz waz certainly intense an chaos. Cant believe Dawn cut herself. Thatz crazy, an Buffy jus seemz 2 b totally closed in on herself not aware or anythin. This must b hard 4 Faith 2 cuz look where shez at Sunnydale hospital, probably the LAST place she wants 2 b. An Dawn o' course. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow a great start. Very dramatic and it is very nice you made Faith the one with common sense for a change. I hope more is posted soon. I am really interested in seeing where you take this AU.

Lisa
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
wow and now the drama and the stress begins. lol
liljemsey chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i'm excited for this threequel i loved the last two so i can't wait

i love that you changed how dawn did it in the real show to fit in more with your story and i can't wait for the next chapter
Lupo669 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Thanks for getting this first chapter out so quick. I thought it would be awhile before you could get it out. I'm glad you proved me wrong.

What an absolutely great start to this story. Having jumped in at high speed I hope you can sustain it through the rest of the tale.

Buffy still seems to be acting slightly off. I know she has had a big shock finding Dawn that way, but she seems to be totally overloaded. Faith appears to be getting a little fed up with it too. That look of anger in her eyes might not of been her dealing with the stress of Dawn trying to kill herself, it may have been Faith trying her best not to start slapping some sense into Buffy.

What about Joyce? When she finds out that Dawn's attempted suicide was caused by Buffy having a whinefest where Dawn could overhear, will she be calm and understanding right away or will she first take her own frustrations out on the Chosen Two?

Great start and I'm looking forward to more...
lilyme chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Seriously, do you, like, ever sleep, eat, drink, leave the computer? Never seen anyone putting up new stories/chapters *this* frequently... Lately, I need three hours for one sentence... *grumble*

I see you put the story in M-rating ... hm, wonder what that means in the sense of what will we get to see here...

I'm still not sure if I would habe broken off "Once Burned" and started the sequel at this point - but I'm not the one writing this story ;)

Boy, much talking without saying anything on my part... So, what Dawn did to her wrists is a little worse than what we have seen on the show, huh? That's bad... Though if she died, it would mean apocalypse averted... Hm... I'm mean, or rational, who knows :P

Good start. Let's see what'll happen now
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14