Reviews for Bonded
lilyme chapter 36 . 2/13/2009
Oh, good, Xan's alive! Is it me or did you not mention him once in the last two chapters.

I would have preferred some Fuffy-alone time at the end though, but all in all a fine endign.

Great, I would have helped too *sniff* you didn't ask me... :(
Pricilla Grey chapter 36 . 2/12/2009
This was just beautiful, especially the ending paragraphs. The whole series was amazing and I have completely fallen in love with your writing. I cannot wait to read your future works...

...and they'll be Fuffy, right? XD
Lostmemories203 chapter 36 . 2/12/2009
MAn! Cant believe itz over! But i luved it! I agree. Think Anya got off easy but... Anywayz, luved it a lot!
Lupo669 chapter 36 . 2/12/2009
Excellent finish Jinx! Yea, Anya got off easy, but seeing as Faith couldn't move it would give her time to cool down and get some perspective.

I really like the final scene with Faith, Buffy and Dawn alone to resolve thier issues. Maybe now they can be a real family? Maybe in some future fic? (hint, hint).

Thanks for posting a really great story.

See ya...
amortentiate chapter 36 . 2/12/2009
It was the apt ending to an exceptionally emotional story. You are good darling. Keep up the good work and may we expect more

Fuffyness from you.
Lupo669 chapter 35 . 2/10/2009
Jana dying at the exact same time was really unexpected. I guess the cosmic force of THREE slayers at the same time really would mess with all the mystical energy in the universe.

I hope Ben's death doesn't effect Faith too much. she had beaten herself up enough and needs to find some happiness. Buffy seems to have already made peace with it as she was thinking of killing him herself.

The truely innocent death here was Joyce's and it will probably be a long, long time before that pain fades for the girls.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see how Faith and Buffy react to Anya now. I'm sure they're not gonna let her off the hook to easily for exposing Dawn,lol.
Lostmemories203 chapter 35 . 2/8/2009
Well alrite. Every1'z ok pretty much. Wow! didnt expect 4 the other slayer 2 die though. almost 4got about her. luvin it! pLz update soon!
amortentiate chapter 35 . 2/8/2009
Wow! That was a terrific chapter. Too much angst for my liking but still an essential continuation. I only hope the next chapter is a long one with plenty of Fuffy fluffiness. Great work on the series so far. Kudos!
lilyme chapter 35 . 2/8/2009
Sure that everyone else is okay? I'm still wondering...

That theory about them both still being alive (and Jana, who died in the same moment in a totally unconnected event) was pretty cool. For a second, I thought that they had totally messed up the line now, and that there would never be a new slayer called - ever. But then you explained it, and now it's all good.

Wonder what'll happen in the last chapter :)
Lupo669 chapter 34 . 2/5/2009
I'm glad they're both still alive, even if they're pretty well beat up. Why was Giles the first one in to see them? Is Dawn still in the hospital? I can't wait for the explanation chapter. How many more do you think? I really don't want this story to end, but I imagine you've got other stories crying for attention,lol.

Please post soon...
RabidReject chapter 34 . 2/4/2009
Awesome. can't wait to read more.
lilyme chapter 34 . 2/2/2009
Oh, thank God, I'm so happy to see they're alive (hopefully... unless it's just someone's dream - horrible thought). But... I get a bad feeling in my tummy that not all of them have made it. You didn't mention them all :O
miissBuffy chapter 34 . 2/2/2009
this is very good! LOVE the story

xx
Lostmemories203 chapter 34 . 2/1/2009
o0o man! Gosh. Thank God they r alive. Got scared there 4 a sec. lol. Luvin it! PLz update soon!
amortentiate chapter 34 . 2/1/2009
This chapter was awesome. A little comforting but we are still looking for an explanation. Good job by the way.
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »