Reviews for Bonded
lilyme chapter 31 . 1/25/2009
Gr, cliffhanger! Good cliffhanger, though. I can't wait to see who's (hopefully not) gonna die - but now that the portal is beginning to open... I fear that someone is gonna have to. Will also be interesting, how you're gonna eliminate Glory.
amortentiate chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
Please keep it coming. The story is progressing fine so far.
Lupo669 chapter 31 . 1/24/2009
This keeps getting better and better! Ben should of just thrown himself of the tower to stop Glory. Poor Dawnie, all alone and terrified once again. Wht didn't the concealment spell hide the slayers from Dawn? Was it because of their blood connection? Or since she is the key? All that teleporting back and forth must be taking a lot of energy out of Glory. It should make it a little easier for Faith and Buffy to play "Wack-a-Mole".

Really enjoying this, please update soon...
Lostmemories203 chapter 31 . 1/23/2009
o0o man! I really hope they make it in time! Like Up the tower in time! Cant believe Ben. He, like went kinda crazy. Understandably so but wow! Crazy stuff. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
Pricilla Grey chapter 31 . 1/23/2009
Evil cliffhanger alert! Another great and exciting chapter- please update very soon :)
RabidReject chapter 30 . 1/23/2009
Awesome. can't wait to read more!
Pricilla Grey chapter 30 . 1/22/2009
Man, I just can't get enough of your amazing writing! This chapter, like all the rest, was brilliant. I love this story and I loved its prequels and I'm sure I will love the next chapter as well :)
soulstealer247 chapter 30 . 1/21/2009
No, so close and then cliffhanger. I know, you're writing as fast as you can, good job on the stories, I read the other ones today too. I've literally been staring at the computer all day. Update when you can, I can't wait to see what happens :)
Lostmemories203 chapter 30 . 1/21/2009
WOw! I really hope they can get 2 Glory an not like die. u kno. Anya iz so lucky that Faith didnt c her. Luvin it! PLz update soon!
lilyme chapter 30 . 1/21/2009
Great update! And, see, I knew that Anya would be back, though she's not really in action (yet). Giles and Xander as Buffy and Faith is interesting - hope it doesn't end in a catastrophe, though

Oh, before I forget, happy (belated) birthday... right? :)
Lupo669 chapter 30 . 1/21/2009
Nice update. This should be a great battle, hopefully the troll hammers will even things up a little. Having Xander and Giles glammoured to look like Faith and Buffy is a great idea. It should keep the minions off balance enough for the girls to actually get up the tower.

Please update soon...
RabidReject chapter 29 . 1/18/2009
Awesome. More please.
lilyme chapter 29 . 1/18/2009
Wonder if Ben's gonna bring himself to kill Dawn, if he gets a chance to. Great chapter here, but hopefully there'll be Fuffy again soon :)
Pricilla Grey chapter 29 . 1/14/2009
No fuffy in this chapter :( But I love how you wrote Ben and Dawn's thoughts :) So another great chapter and UPDATE SOON!
Lostmemories203 chapter 29 . 1/14/2009
o0o man! I really hope they get 2 Dawn in time! Hopefully Buffy doesnt do her swan diving to save the world. I really dont think AnY one Especially Dawn an Faith could deal wit that. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »