Reviews for Bonded
RandomSelection chapter 20 . 11/18/2008
You CAN'T be serious ...
Lupo669 chapter 20 . 11/18/2008
Outstanding chapter! And Yeah, finally a look inside Faith's head.

You did a great job of describing the torment Faith must feel for the loss of Joyce. I could almost see her getting more agitated as the thoughts ran through her head. It would be just like her to get up and run off alone for awhile to burn off her tension. She probably could have used a few vamps to work it out.

Please update soon...
lilyme chapter 20 . 11/18/2008
Ouch, rough cut there in the middle of this chapter, where you went from caring, motherly Joyce to dead Joyce. That chilled me. Really good :)

And I saw that cliffhanger coming, well, as soon as she walked down the stairs. Not really that hard since you told me about it *g*

So, I hope you can figure out what you want to happen next. Sorry that I wasn't any help this time :(
Ryoko05 chapter 20 . 11/17/2008
Oh man Buffy and Dawn are gonna freak. man this is so not what they need right now. great chapter.
ghfdhdfhhfd chapter 20 . 11/17/2008
Dang. I could see that coming from the moment Faith decided to step outside. *shakes head* Buffy's gonna kill Faith if the Council doesn't do something to her first...

Cliffhangers. Point me to whoever invented them and give me a shovel to pummel them with. ;)
AnneBuffy chapter 19 . 11/16/2008
amazing chapter, please keep going ;-)
Lostmemories203 chapter 19 . 11/15/2008
aww. this iz soo very sad. I still cant believe Joyce iz dead. Jus aint rite. I really hope they get Glory. Luvin it! PLz update soon!
RandomSelection chapter 19 . 11/15/2008
A really intense chapter ... you showed the grief and the pain very well ... but I hope for some lighter moments ...
Lupo669 chapter 19 . 11/15/2008
Nice to see an update to this story! You did a great job of describing the turmoil Buffy must have been feeling after Joyce's death. Sooner or later all that grief is gonna turn to rage. I wouldn't want to be in Buffy or Faith's way when they unleash it.

Thanks for continuing this story...
lilyme chapter 19 . 11/15/2008
You're so good at writing these emotions down; it probably would be too painful for me to do that, but it's really amazing how you manage to do it.

Great to see this story back on track. I really missed it :)
RabidReject chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
Really great chapter. I can't wait to read more.
lilyme chapter 18 . 10/17/2008
At first I thought Giles had done something to himself, in the sense of using dark magic to make himself stronger to fight Glory. Huh... nifty idea, nevermind :P

He's kinda reacting like Willow in season 6 after Tara died, isn't he? Ouch, but reopening the emotional scars of both slayers deliberately - that was rough.

But thank God he calmed down again, because him going after Glory and killing himself in the process would have been the last thing the kids need right now.

Taking a break is a wise option - an author shouldn't force a story :) But, hey, if you need any help again, feel free to ask ;)
RandomSelection chapter 18 . 10/17/2008
You know, I think that Giles was right. Of course they'll find another way, and it'll seem that the girl had it right all along, but in the situation they're in now, limited as their options are, killing Ben would be a price to pay - in my opinion. (And Giles did it in the show, after all.)
Lupo669 chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
Now that was the Ripper we all know and love! Giles knew he couldn't fight Faith and Buffy on a physical level and win but he sure knew how to battle them emotionally. The people closest to you can always hurt you the most.

Maybe while you are taking a break these guy's can get some much needed and deserved rest (lol).

I really like the way Giles justified his intentions with actions that both Faith and Buffy had taken in the past. In essence he was saying he wasn't doing anything either one of them hadn't done at some point. If he had killed Ben and Glory was outside of him, who do you think she would of jumped to as a host? Powerful witch, vengence demon, Slayer's baby sister?

I'm gonna keep you to your promise to finish this story, but take as much time as you need. See ya...
Lostmemories203 chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
ohh man! Damn. I felt the sting of Giles wordz. An who say "Stickz an Stones will break my bones but wordz will never hurt me" Like fuckin hell they wont. Cuz damn does Giles have a way wit wordz. Luvin it! Lookin 4wrd 2 the next one when u've finished ur break. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »