Reviews for Bonded
Lupo669 chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
Now that was the Ripper we all know and love! Giles knew he couldn't fight Faith and Buffy on a physical level and win but he sure knew how to battle them emotionally. The people closest to you can always hurt you the most.

Maybe while you are taking a break these guy's can get some much needed and deserved rest (lol).

I really like the way Giles justified his intentions with actions that both Faith and Buffy had taken in the past. In essence he was saying he wasn't doing anything either one of them hadn't done at some point. If he had killed Ben and Glory was outside of him, who do you think she would of jumped to as a host? Powerful witch, vengence demon, Slayer's baby sister?

I'm gonna keep you to your promise to finish this story, but take as much time as you need. See ya...
Lostmemories203 chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
ohh man! Damn. I felt the sting of Giles wordz. An who say "Stickz an Stones will break my bones but wordz will never hurt me" Like fuckin hell they wont. Cuz damn does Giles have a way wit wordz. Luvin it! Lookin 4wrd 2 the next one when u've finished ur break. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
lilyme chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
Willow is so desperate to help, to do something, it breaks your heart :(

At first I thought "Carrots" was another Willow-reference, and it confused me a little, since Willow was right there, when Faith said it, but in relation to Anya it's damn funny.

I really liked the short scene Faith and Buffy had alone. When they're alone, Buffy really lets her guard down; with Dawn or the others around, she at least tries to keep some composure. And is "I just want to stop" foreshadowing? Hm...

God, please update soon (I know the next chapter is almost done, hehe), because we have to know what Giles did/how far he went. Somehow I really hoped he changed his mind, because what would our kids do without their father. Maybe they'll find him... I don't know... oh, at Jenny's grave in the cemetery. Somehow my brain imagines him there right now, don't ask me why.
Lupo669 chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
Man, the action just keeps getting better and better! Buffy and Faith just about get a chance to comfort each other and the next emergency has already started. I guess the pace will just keep picking up from here, huh?

Anya is lucky Faith didn't just rip her head off, being as much on edge as she is. (Carrots, that's a riot, lol). I forgot about Giles going after Angelus when he killed Jenny. It's like whenever something threatens Giles's loved ones, Ripper comes out to play and Giles isn't really there anymore. I'd like to see more it.

Really enjoyed the chapter, please update again soon...
I'mAnOverachiever chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
GAH! UPDATE SOON!

-IAO
Lostmemories203 chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
o0 man! Really hope they get to giles in time. They really dont need anymore grief. I think they've had enough. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
Ryoko05 chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
Man these girls never get a rest.
lilyme chapter 16 . 10/9/2008
I'm almost inclined to be with Anya on her thoughts...

Well, almost. She does have a point that mere mortals have trouble getting, I guess.

Of course we all could have lived without the "Faith and her killer issues" comment.

Poor Giles - I wonder how he's really dealing.

So, let's wait and see how the three of them will deal now. I mean, going back there where Joyce died - even though it's their home - I don't know how I would handle it. Let's just hope they can get some rest.
RabidReject chapter 16 . 10/8/2008
Giles is so going to cap Ben... awesome stuff. More soon!
I'mAnOverachiever chapter 16 . 10/8/2008
Um... I was just wondering if I could kill Anya? Just curious...
Lostmemories203 chapter 16 . 10/8/2008
wow! Anya needz 2 learn how 2 SHUT UP! Does she wanna get hurt or sumthin? Cuz she waz certainly askin 4 it! WOW! Wut a heated convo, not even Argument. Thatz wut it turned in2! Luvin it! PLz update soon!
Lupo669 chapter 16 . 10/8/2008
The writing in this chapter seems a little rougher than what you usually post. Were you rushed to get it out? Aside from some misspellings and repeated sentences though, it was pretty good.

Will Buffy and Faith ever be able to get some sleep. They have got to be just about dead on their feet. At least Dawn seems to be getting the love and attention she'll need to make it through Joyce's death. Amazing what a personnel tragedy can do to turn a persons attitude around.

Anya really lets out the old vengence demon here. I like how you showed her not being able to let go of an opinion when she thinks she's right. It's just like her to keep blabbing on while everyone in the room leaves.

Giles must really be in shock. It's not like him to let the arguements get so outta hand. Then to let Xander anywhere near the Magic Box alone is just asking for trouble.

I really like this stories progression. You keep showing us a little more of each of the characters personalities with each chapter. Please keep posting...
RabidReject chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Awesome. More sooN!
lilyme chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Finally :P

Yeah, it's a little mushy, but not too much. Authors always feel like there's too much of something in their stories.

Such a sad chapter, but it's good that Buffy finally became "human" again, even though it hurts. And I wonder what Dawn would have done if they had left her out of their moment much longer.

But, boy, there's a lot to deal with now. Are they gonna continue to live in the house, all three of them? Wait, Faith's 18 at that point already, right? I was just thinking about who her legal guardian is... ? Did we cover that part before?
Lupo669 chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Finally Buffy's emotions broke free of her restraint. I was glad to see that Faith could get through to her and show her how much Buffy was hurting everyone.

After holding so much in for so long, Faith's been showing a lot of emotion. Buffy seems to be able to distance herself and clamp down on her emotions. Is this a side effect of Buffy having been in Faith's mind in Comalies? Sort of an exchange of personality traits?

It's a good thing that Buffy and Faith remembered Dawn was standing thee and included her in their grief. Otherwise Dawn would have really felt alone.

Nice chapter. Can't wait for more. Please update soon...
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »