Reviews for Special
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Fantastic. Loved it. Keep up the good work!
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
good
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
loved it!
cast14 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
great story i liked it

hope you write others
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Exceptionaly done. I loved it. Short and sweet and to the point. A very enjoyable read. :)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
aw it was really sweet that sasuke still misses naruto.
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Short and sweet.

I'm sorry to hear about your family, hope everything is okay/things are better now.

And dw about the summer thing - it's your summer holidays. You enjoy that sunshine!
Capitulate chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh my Gods, I missed you! Finally, good writing (that isn't perverted)! Heh, without you, my reading material got..uh, pretty bad. Hehe. If tearing apart all the M-rated yaoi in the Death Note section means anything. So, it'll be good to have something..stimulating again. Okay, maybe stimulate isn't the best word. Hehe. I'm even more of a pervert than I was three months ago. Gasp!

What a great way to come back, seriously. I loved the idea behind this. I'm still the major suck up I've always been, trust me, it's just that..well, I've already sucked up so much and during your absence I didn't come up with any new material. It's as perfect as perfect gets though, trust me. Your writing still makes me jealous. Even though you've always been good, the thing I really love is that if I compare one of your earlier fics to one of your newer ones, I can see improvement. It's wonderful.

I'm sorry to hear about your family scares, I hope every thing's resolved. ~Kylie's starting to crawl. I don't own a camera. I wish I did. Unlike most people, I wouldn't be taking pictures of myself with it! (Ugh seriously, ninety some pictures..of you on YOUR camera..that's weird.) And while I don't even know if I have any talent whatsoever in photography, I love looking at pictures. Like writing I find them enthralling, beautiful and inspiring.

Of course, I'm also thrilled you have your muse back (I'm still waiting to meet mine), and I'm excited for your next story. Until then..well L and Light having mansex will have to do. Hehe. 3

I'm so happy you're back! SQUEE. Oh, and sorry for the retarded EPIC-ly long review of d00m.

Cheers!
andonlyif chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Touching and full of emotion. It reveals his weakness but at least he can acknowledge it now. Good job on this, I liked it. :D
Momosportif chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Eeks! :( I'm so sorry to hear about your family scares! -bows- I hope everyone is well in body and mind. :(

As for the story, amazing. This is one of the shortest and one of the most powerful, hands down. I loved every second of it! The concept is so real for the characters but what makes it one notch above good is that it's real for anyone reading this too and that is the true magic of your stories I think, Incognito. :) Everyone reads them and thinks of their Naruto or their Sasuke in the real world and it brings them in all the closer. If there was something I could do to make the Naruto fanfic world suddenly turn its head to your profile and gobble up all the deliciousness there, I would do it in a heart beat. I think "magic" really is the right term for what you do with your talent. :)

I loved the first too "Sasuke needs Naruto because..." lines. -sighs- They were SO gorgeous and perfect and Naruto-tastic. And also very IC for Sasuke. You capture what he sees and finds important very well.

Overall, another gorgeous piece that came at just the right moment with just the right amount of time between it and its predecessor no matter what you may think. :)

A thousand thank yous for the gem!

-bows-

-S

p.s. Photography? Are you posting your pictures anywhere? I'd love to see them! :3 -is enthralled by photography because she has zero talent in the subject-
LucidKren chapter 1 . 8/17/2008