Reviews for Get In the Boat
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hehe great one shot. :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
LOL,I loved it:)It was written very well and job!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hehe, cute:)
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh, that was fun. And I just noticed something... you have a thing with Pepper's high heels as weapons, don't you? lol

Cute, as always. Loved it!
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've read a few stories for it, for my very favorite authors of course :D

and each time I read one I'm loving these two more and more. Nice job.
rebirthfry chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I enjoyed everything you implied!
TDWidow chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love it! You have Tony's voice down perfectly. Will there be more to the story or is it a oneshot?
SheWasFlying chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
*applause* Bravo! Execellent job, ol' buddy. Not only have you kept both Tony and Pepper in character (in less than one throusand words, too) but you took that challenge and sculpted it into a lovely peice of work.

And that was *so* typical Tony. I can totally see him making a hobby out of seeing how red he can make Pepper's face go. And having fun doing it.

This line: "Maybe I could get one last scrumptious shade of pink out of her before she walked out of my life forever. “Nice day for sailing.”" I liked that line. I dunno, it kinda made me feel sad for the guy. When I read it I just kinda get this "aw" feeling. Like AW, he loves her! _ He doesn't want her to leave.

"“I’d resign right now,” Pepper sighed, “but I don’t think I could live with dumping you on some poor, unsuspecting soul.”"

I liked that line, too. Totally something Pepper would say to him.

Overall it is a very enjoyable, very well written story. Its one of those stories I would read every now and then just to get a smile. D

Two thumbs up!
buggerfck chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
AH SO CUTE. TONY, I LOVE YOU AND YOUR ADORABLY PUPPYDOG EYES.

Uh, needless to say, both Pepper and Tony are PERFECT and ?

Ahem. As you were.
Astrolabe chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was well written and you did a fantastic job using the challenge prompts. I am not familiar with the canon material but you really brought these characters to life for me. I was able to follow the storyline behind the scene and get a real sense of the relationship between Tony & Pepper. You've done a beautiful job with this and have sparked my interest in checking out the canon material. Great job this was a very entertaining read.

Astrolabe
JO chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was cute , i liked it a lot!Y
DevilWearsJeans chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was an amazing piece MJ.

I never venture into the Iron Man fandom and you certainly made a nice surprise for me. This was a wonderful fic. Everybody was in character, good grammar, good descriptions, and a wonderful idea written out really well.

All in all, wonderfully written fic.

Good luck in the challenge!

-Jeannie-