Reviews for Time's Melody
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
These ipod shuffle challenges are rather good. It even inspires some of the best work. Lol, I liked it an enjoyed it. Thanks.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really loved all these! The last one especially was great! D

Wonderful job with these! 3
1010'jin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I think I like it when sometimes it doesn't make sense because it just means that it's in its rawest form, that form before someone takes it gently in their hands and polishes until the shine hurts your eyes so much it feels good. Like that. Sometimes things so muddled make the most sense. Because they're more like emotions than words, right? So, I didn't mind the occasional 'huh?' because it just adds to how good it is.
RG chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This turned out rather impressive. Bloody brilliant.
Lady Siren chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Fabulous! I love your Setsuna/Minako stories! I was piecing these stories together, I don't know if that's what you had in mind or if they were entirely random! Lol, but I think they would make a fabulous longer peice. I look forward to what ever you write next!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really like these iPod drabbles. They're very interesting and well done :3
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
that was great more set/minako
neveraworsename chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow, man these are nice. They're all fluffy and sweet.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Nice work on these.
Gale chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
A lot of random things right? It was still good!
Yavapai chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ah, I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing it with us. :D

My only complaint - some of the song choices. Hehe, but to each their own.
Lady Chitose chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
You did very well considering these were under a time limit. I liked 5, 7, and 9 the best. I think I might take a shot at this sometime.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was certainly interesting.

Very nice work, son. My favorites were...m...5, 7, 8 and 9. Specially 9. LOL "The Lion King"...XD But for some reason, it all sounded so Minako-ish.

Anyway, nice work, soldier.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Jade chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Such a cute story. I really liked it a lot. And the songs for number 4 and 9 pwn. x3 Please keep writing Setsuna and Minako stories.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i liked that

really well done on this drabble series

is setsuna/minako your fav pairing by any chance?

any great work

hope to read more from you soon