Reviews for Me and You
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
interesting
sophia666 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
I loved this one especially. and the incoherency of it all. as well as Alice being burned by him- and loving it. great writing.
Anesther chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
ERASABLE HIGHLIGHTERS?

I'm sorry, I had to say that... XD

Now to the review... -takes breath-

GOOD LORD WOMAN! Are you TRYING to give me a HEART ATTACK? I'd die happy fo' sho' but then I wouldn't be able to review! You captured Jacob/Alice so wonderfully! I really loved the way it was fast-paced-it fit with them better. Because when people are high on love, they tend to get increasingly excited.

"And I scream and he tears me apart, and I'm burning and he's beautiful, and we’re eternity forever the stars the moon the sun nothing everything."

THAT... is GENIUS. It's almost a possessive and urgent passion; I LOVE it! You make me feel guilty that I haven't been able to update anything for my Jacob/Alice fic. (Stupid school. XP)

What else am I gonna say...? Hmm... Let's see. Besides that this is AWESOME-NESS! Pssh! You might say that it focused more on "stars" and "eternity", but I believe it transitioned well with the prompt. I mean, stars burn; and eternity for vampires should burn-but in a good kind of way.

Anyway, I gotta stop rambling. LOL

With that note, it's EXQUISITE! Can't wait for more Muffin! Have a lovely weekend! ;)
jimmyhasit chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Naww!

that was sweet. and hot.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
Great chapters! I really love the Alice and Jacob pairing, and the way you've worded everything in this chapter was just...perfect. I really loved this. And I am very glad that you have decided to take my request! I can't wait to see what you do with Ed and Rose! XD

Great job, as always!
rainbowfish22 chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
Great. :D.

In your author's note, you mentioned that Jacob/Leah (freedom) was for dyingimmortal, but I think I requested it. Although it's totally possible someone else requested it, also... :).
BOOlexi chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
love, love, LOVE it :D

ooh, and I have a request!

nahuel/leah (wrestle)

hope that's not too weird?
jimmyhasit chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
ahww! they were all completely amazing, but i love love loved the Jasper/Leah. And the Lauren one, too

what about Esme/Charlie?
Anesther chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
-GASP- Muffin, your genius is showing again! :D

Girl, this is AMAZING! Oh my goodness, this was insanely beautiful. The whole theme was wrapped wonderfully-like always of course-and I actually felt some sympathy towards Lauren, even though she's quite vain. XD

Oh man, I can't WAIT for the Jacob/Alice one! And the Jacob/Leah... And Edward/Rosalie... But Jacob/Alice especially! -giggle-

Oh! Oh! I got one! Uh... Darn, wait... Jane/Alec (Envy)! Does that count at all? 'Cause, y'know... They're not TOGETHER or anything. LOL
rainbowfish22 chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Great, of course. I'm looking forward to reading more. I love non-canon pairings in general. They're so much more fun than canon pairings. :D.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
I love this fic of yours! I especially loved the Jacob/Jessica and Seth/Angela ones! Those were too cute! Hm...I'd love to request something... Like maybe a Edward/Rosalie with the theme of forbidden?

Anyway, great job! I really have enjoyed all of these. They're all wonderful! Keep up the amazing work!
Anesther chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
-GLOMPS- THAT WAS SO CUTE!

LOL. I finally get the time to come on the computer, and I see your review reply and go, "Hmm, Stealth sounds pretty stuck..."

But then I go further up on my load of unread emails and "BAM!" the chapter is up. XD (I'm sorry if my not replying quick tortured you.)

But, you and I both know that you did a hell of an adorable job on this chapter! I mean, the interaction was so realistic-I could actually see Emily turning into a violent hairdresser and Quil would definitely be trying to escape that death-trap (I know I do when my mom tries to do my hair so I felt for him. -chuckle-)

You, as usual, astounded me. The PM was right, woman: "Or we can leave me to suffer until I come up with something so utterly brilliant that your wall will be a mess of brains after you're done reading it cos I'll have blown your freaking mind." (Your exact words. And, please, feel free to be as weird as you want when we chat. XD)

Anyways, loved it! -HUGS- Next pairing... Bella and The Banana. (I wanna see you do this one! Reading your message gave me a vision of it perfectly and I couldn't stop laughing to save my life. Wow, this is the longest review I've ever given anyone...)

Have a great weekend Stealth! Thanks for the chapter and can't wait for more brilliance. ;)
rainbowfish22 chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
You did a great job with Quil/Emily. :D. It was fun to read.
rainbowfish22 chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
I've never thought about Sam/Bella. It was...interesting. :).

I'll request Jacob/Leah (of course) with the theme freedom.

I'm looking forward to more of this! :D.
rainbowfish22 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009