Reviews for Eternal Love
Psycho Tel chapter 10 . 5/29/2020
It's cute and beautiful, though at love conquers everything I cried about the unfairness of it all. The sequel is great too, but I have to admit that I nearly had a heart attack when I thought Harry or Voldemort might die
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2020
Thankyou for this wonderful peice of art. Its lovely and i almost cried at the beginning. In a way i was t to know what happed to him during those years (when he was kidnapped and by who, you didnt say .much on that) but other than that or was a wonderful shorrong story which i 100% loved. Thanks!
jltavare chapter 10 . 2/11/2020
Who had taken Harry? I liked this story very much.
DragonHeart chapter 10 . 11/19/2019
Amazing. Awesome. Great. It was one of the best story sequels I have read
Bele chapter 10 . 8/1/2019
you know, very crazy very descriptive. you brought the pain across. thank you for sharing this sequel too!
Tempest Novastorm chapter 3 . 6/4/2019
How COULD YOU!

I'm only on chapter 3, and I'm already bawling my eyes out

its just so sad ToT
jiminswhore chapter 10 . 5/25/2019
better than the books.
live-die-and-eat-3.141592 etc chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
I keep confusing Securus with Severus xD. Love the unusual names tho :)
live-die-and-eat-3.141592 etc chapter 10 . 2/23/2019
I love it! Thanks for the sequel. I would've DIED if there hadn't been a happy ending.
lksjdhf chapter 10 . 1/4/2019
Until another time.

Hopefully somewhere around 2:09 AM.
Haha, 'cause right now, in Arkansas, where I'm visiting my parents, it's 2:09 AM. Heh.
lksjdhf chapter 8 . 1/3/2019
1:52 AM, probably not supposed to still be sitting in the kitchen eating mothers food. Whatever, she'll just get nostalgia, it's just like old times; I'm still super underweight, I still eat like a pig, I still count the kitchen more my room than my bedroom, ect.
Y'know, kinda weird I'm underweight, I mean, today from waking up to now (12:00PM-1:52AM), I've had the following; 1 bag of Doritos, 7 servings of Oreos, 2 glasses of milk(the Oreos were dipped in the milk), 2 containers of fizzy candy, 1/2 a pot of macaroni and cheese, 1 bag of ramon noodles, and 2 water bottle(both with a root beer flavor packet). But somehow I'm STILL only 102 pounds. I'm a fucking 21 year old woman that spends all her time eating.
lksjdhf chapter 7 . 1/3/2019
STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY.

1:40 AM
lksjdhf chapter 5 . 1/3/2019
Quit it! I'm trying NOT to cry.

1:28 AM, hating Malfoys daughter with alllll my might
lksjdhf chapter 3 . 1/3/2019
It is 1:20 AM, exact. I am trying not to cry, which is really hard.

1:21 AM