Reviews for Random conversation ending with Twilight
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
lol, thats funny. Am I taking up all the room in ur inbox? I believe I am. BEWARE! I review ALOT on funni stories.
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
I will help you track him down...as long as I get black stretchy pants. No other color. I have a problem when I talk with the "eh", also. I mean, I've only been out of Iowa twice, both times to Northern Cali. Trust me, it's cold!

Ahem, Yes, Iv'e never left the good US of A.

But still I have a slight problem with "eh".

How about you, eh? (DAMMIT!)
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Okay, I agree with you. I, too, am fat, and the shirts at Wally-World and HT are WAY too small.

AMERICA IS OBESE! WE ARE NOT SKINNY $$ B!TCHE$ LIKE ENGLAND! GAH! And Jackson Rathbone is HOT! not cute.

Well, there are some pics like this one where he's all like got dimples & stuff...THAT is cute/hot.

Then there's the ones that he has no shirt and you can see part of his-okay im stopping now.

XD

PEACES! (please reply...please? I'll let you know where to find that picture...!)
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
WTF? Michael Jackson (RIP) in a Barney suit? again I say "WTF?"
musicnotes-goldeneyes chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
So I just read the joke about simba and your conversations with ' L '.

Funny thing. My friend Pauline and I ARE exactly like this everything comes back to twilight anyway the sons & daughters of the twilight fan world our proud to have finaly found someone just as random as us.
chet101 chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
hehehe. yeah i remember you telling me about this... but i didn't think it would be to that extent. i love how you've lost your mind too. if i find it, i'll call you. i think i may have left mine at your house, maybe your cat is playing with it.. check for me, will you? i'm kinda worried about it.

thanx :)
Hellocloser chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Aha. XD

New Moon and Eclipse are being filmed where I live. :P I saw Taylor in Starbucks, once.
Hellocloser chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Ahahaah. onty Python, right? The machine that goes ping? XD
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
its a shame you wont be able to post, but do you think youll be able to write down any possible conversations untill you can post again? i hope you succeed in get a new thingamagummy.
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
WTF WAS THE MICHAEL JACKSON BIT!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 13 . 8/4/2009
Totally random. I cannto believe the adminstators are actually letting you get away with posting random conversations on when it's made for failed authors. Serious congrats!

Anyway i love reading these conversations, you two are totally insane it's awesomelybrilliant.

*- hannah -*

p.S baby beauty pagents are scary. who the hell in their right mind would dress up a baby in MAKEUP. Mind you this is coming from a person who is 16 and hates wearing makeup. But still...
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
I watched that episode. I coudln't stop laughign at the fact that Jackson Rathbone had to play the part of a man who had teh alter-ego of a woman. Unfortunatly i was watching it on the computer with my headphones in so my mum thought i had finally lsot it because i kept giglling like a loon.

I aslo laugh whenever i watch twiligh too which confuses her aswell. Anyway, i jsut felt liek saying that and am now going to continue reading the rest of teh chapters.

*- hannah -*
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Hm... I blame school!

Lol, idk why.

I just feel like being mad at school.

I could never be mad at Hot Topic, I love Hot Topic.

And there's NO WAY I'd EVER be mad at Jackson!
Landalein chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OMG!

I thought I was the only one who shouts "ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM" when people say long words! D

Sorry, it had to be said.

lol

PS I know what it means, though P
GamerGirlFromHell chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Wow that was short. Also I want to know about the Michael Jackson wears the barnet suit thing? That was weird but funny keep up with the notes lmao. -Kayla