Reviews for Bid
Habristiel-Cloth.Cutter chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Oooh, this was good. I enjoyed all the detail, and the dialogue was very well done, very in character. I'd certainly read more if ever you had an inspiration.
PyroTalons chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is officially my all-time favorite Oddworld fic. :D God knows our little fandom doesn't have as many to choose from when compared to other fandoms, but...thanks! I really love Doc, and Vykkers in general just really fascinate me. Great one-shot!
Dopamine-Overdose chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Really interesting story. I was able to actually picture this as a cutscene from the game in my head. Vivid description and the characters seemed in keeping with their personalities. Brilliant piece really.
Tungsten117 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesome story. The Stranger and Doc characters were exactly like their game counterparts. All the details, reactions, and responses stayed true to the Oddworld games. Loved it.

Please continue on with this. I really would like to see more from you. Once again great story.

-Tungsten117
Slig chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Love it. It was well-written. C:
Cylonite chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. You're writing style is excellent; I could just see everything you wrote in my head! It seems really realistic, too, like this is exactly how it happened. I hope you write more chapters, because i'll definately read them

[:cylonite:]
JakRaziel chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Well written and it neatly severed my simpathy for this guy.
Silver Tear from Black Whisper chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh man, this is so awesome! I mean, it's long, it has good grammar, excellent spelling, awesome spoilers, and... oh man, all sorts of stuff.

And you make the Vykker doctor evilish like he should be. Sweet. Just how they always acted, such as with Munch and the fuzzles.

Anyways, I'm all about this being a multi-chapter thing! The one little idea you put sounds interesting for some... research, might I say.

One other thing - you did a great job on the whole... eh... what's it called... just old Western Speak, you know? Awesome job on that.

I expected to go all out on the finding mistakes, but I guess I don't have to!