Reviews for Brothers
Syadow chapter 1 . 10/25
oh my god this is fan-fucking-tastic! I love the idea that Deidara is Naruto's older brother... and father and his two sons end up being kage, this is hilarious!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
There is something very madcap yet charming about this.
Tartarun chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
loved it. Love how Deidara is portrayed
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
A very cool idea and I've really loved this story and the AU you came up with - good job ! :D
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I like Deidara being Naruto's brother.
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Loved it! Was sooooo funny! And awesome!
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
dont know how many times ive read this but ive enjoyed it each time. thanks for writing
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
wow, that's just wow. i never even imagined a story like this! sure, sasori maybe beind gaara's biologiccal father or relative or what, or maybe deidara being a bastard child of the yamanaka clan, etc., but never that deidara and naruto might be related! really well-written and awesome!
WitchHunterworshipper chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Brilliant, hilarious, and all around awesome.
orkestrzhopa chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
with both naruto and deidara's speech quirks, i can't help but think that maybe they inherited that from minato (who practiced long and hard to try and wipe his out because a hokage with a verbal tic would've been totally uncool, right?).
Midnight's Shining Star chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Dude, totally awesome fic you got here! If only this were canon...Ah well...I can pretend :D
This is just amazing x)
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Wonderful! Lol. I could really see it happen
vantweet chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love it. 3
goldspears chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
How in God's name did Deidara become Tsuchikage? Naruto and Deidara look to much alike to not be related somehow, this would have been so great as canon. I'm not into SasoDei but whatever, can ignore, right? Brilliant!