Reviews for Harder to Breathe
TheSexyTardis chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
I also think that you should continue it, it's very good. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Amazing!
NYDragonRose chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Am I going to have to beg and grovel at your feet for you to finish this story? I will! That's how much I love this story! Please update or I will absolutely die!
ArwenMUC chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
I actually read this one a while ago, but I just hadn't reviewed it. I find this story to be very creative and interesting. I hope that you will continue with it.
Taylor Harkness chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
Please, please, please update. Your stories are really good and I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see more of this great story. Keep on writing!
Suezanne chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
it seems if the athsma continues she should get piggy-back rides from him when they run for their lives instead of him taking her hand she jumps on his back I think it works X3
rawr-i-love-dinosaurs chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
rele rele gd lol nxt chap plz!
minicpst chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Great story so far! I'm really enjoying it. You have some spelling errors (inhailer in the first chapter, you wrote at the end of chapter four that reviews are "defiantly" welcome instead of "definitely" welcome), but it's a great story. I can't wait to see what's going on with the dream and the strange alien in the tourist town who freaked them out.

Wendy
Chrystal Rose chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
Wow this is really good - please continue! Update soon!
kiriandanna chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
aw i love your story! it is amazing!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
oh dear...
kiriandanna chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
sweetness! I love this!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Terrified is right; that's scary!

More, please :)
catharticone chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Oh, I can't imagine what is causing Rose and the Doctor to share dreams! Perhaps it's some form of folie au deaux? Well, I will eagerly anticipate the next update, where perhaps some light will fall upon this intriguing mystery!
Shawntail chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
another fantastic chapter :)

I wonder where you're taking us :3